"kitten~"

*Time skip* (The day of the party)

"I have finally finished my report now I can go to the store to get ready for today". He said to himself. Everybody already left to get ready, atsushi was kinda alone but then left the agency to the store to get a suit and a mask. After he entered the store his mind was thinking about what dazai would look like but...he shook it off because he keeps thinking about him ever since they met and sometimes thinking about him always gives him a slight pain on the chest....so he tried not to think about him much because it's also distracting. Atsushi looked at the time and realised that it's almost time. "Ugh why does this always happen" he mumbled. So atsushi quickly chose a suit and a mask which looked like a white tiger because it had tiger stripes on the mask and it was white also the suit was too so he thought it would be perfect to impress dazai- *coughs* he meant to look nice at the party. Then he ran home to get change then after that, the white haired boy headed to the agency to see a lot of people. After going inside he saw a lot of girls crowding a tall brunet guy with hazel brown eyes in a white suit. He sighed and sat where all the drunk people were at but there was a bench that nobody was on so he sat there and watched everybody having fun while he was alone but then a tall brunet in a white suit sat next to him.
"hey there atsushi-kun!!" Atsushi was hesitating to answer but then he realized that it was dazai-san "Hey d-dazai-san" he answered shyly then dazai laughed "why do you sound so scared of me" then dazai came closer to atsushi and came up to atsushi's face leaving a small gap between them then grabbed his hands and whispered in his ear "you look nice today kitten~" atsushi started turning red as a tomato and pushes him away then starts feeling a pain in his chest and covers his mouth because he felt like he had to throw up. "Erm....I-I got to go to the restroom" then ran off to the restroom leaving dazai concerned but he wanted to follow to make sure if he is alright but he will wait until he got back.

~💖~

Hello! Hopefully you enjoyed this^^ Sorry if it's crappy TwT

Published: 2/26/2021