Confession II

Atsushi looked up at dazai, seeing him in shock but slowly turn to a sad smile and softly chuckled

"Atsushi....as a good subordinate you are, I deeply apologize that I can't return those feelings...its..its impossible for two men to like each other..." Dazai felt hurt by saying that after seeing the smaller male expression as much as he wished to be honest.
'Its impossible for two men to be together..' Atsushi then looked down at the floor and sighed "T-thats fine..um...Sorry for wasting your time I got to go" After that atsushi ran inside the building crying as dazai chased him "Atsushi wait!!"

Atsushi ran passing everyone crying his eyes out and everyone just stared until he was out of the building then everyone turned to dazai chasing him but before he could catch up to atsushi, Kunikida stopped him. Dazai was stopped and looked up at him "Dazai...just leave the kid alone for a bit..will you?" Dazai looked at him in shocked but then look at the doors. "I can't, I have to--- ngh!" Yosano slapped dazai the hardest she could. She looked at dazai with murderous eyes "What the hell dazai! How dare you say that to him! Are you an idiot!" Dazai looked at Yosano in shocked "Y-you heard?" Yosano looked at him in disbelief "Of course I did idiot. Everyone here did." Dazai looked around seeing everyone upset but not making eye contact with him.

Dazai sighed and started heading to the hall that lead to the doors until someone pulled on his sleeve.
"Dazai-san, you should wait until the storm calms down. It could be dangerous!" He turned and made Naomi let go of his sleeve "Dont touch me! Rain ain't a problem for me and I shouldn't just stand here and wait til its calmed down! Who knows where atsushi could be? he could be in danger or something worse so leave me alone." After letting go of his sleeve, Naomi stood back away from him but was stunned by how dazai reacted "Jeez, I was trying to help" she mumbled.

*Time skip*
(Dazai took his leave at the agency and started his search for atsushi)

After sometime or what felt like hours, Dazai searched in places he knew atsushi would always go to, he checked the apartment and more places but there was no sign of him.

"Atsushi where are you..?"

A/N: Hello dear readers!! I deeply apologize for my long disappearence and hoping you guys can forgive me. I really appreciate your concerns and to let y'all know I'm doing better now :)
I'm also sorry for this chapter was rushed TwT
I wish yall a Happy Thanksgiving and see you in the next chapter! ^^
Published: 11/25/2021