promises...

⚠️TW⚠️
●Suicide, of course suicide - Dazai●

Running through the forests, going through buildings, even the places that atsushi usually goes around...

After a few days he felt like giving up because he was no where to be found...at all and whats even worse is its gonna snow soon..

On the other hand, atsushi continued running and didn't looked back even he had no clue where he was going, he just ran until he tripped over a small tree stump causing a big cut across his leg. He tried continuing to run but his leg couldn't move "Dang it! This isn't fair!" More tears of frustration fell down his face, all he could do is just sit there and felt completely useless.

At the Armed Detective Agency, Some put missing posters and others asked around with a description if they have seen their missing were-tiger. Dazai was restless for two weeks from atsushi was last seen so far they haven't gotten a single answer for his absence.

Dazai sits in his usually spot (The couch) in the office "I'm tired of all this why can't I just end it.." he puts the noose around his neck. Kunikida takes the rope from him "Dazai this isnt the time to play your funny jokes, you're the one who has been screaming at us to do a search party for the kid" Dazai looks down and sighs "You're right, you're right.." Kunikida looks at him with concern "Whats with you all of the sudden and what happened that made atsushi run out of the building?" Dazai looked up at kunikida but before he could answer, Kyouka came in "kunikida-san, the headmaster needs you" In a monotone voice. Kunikida made eye to eye contact with her and left the office.

Kyouka turned to dazai "Dazai-san I'm afraid if he returns harmed in any way, I wont hesitate to let demon snow cut you into pieces"
Dazai smirks "Is that a threat?" Kyouka narrows her eyes to show she isn't joking. He sighes "I was joking. I will return him unscathed, I promise plus its gonna snow tomorrow so I'm sure we'll find him before"

Kyouka then hummed in doubt and left the office.

<Atsushi's POV>

He regains consciousness and realizes he still in the same place 'huh? Why hasn't my cut heal? It should've regenerated by now.' He moves his leg again, a sharp pain hit the nerve "Ngh...Crap is bleeding again!"
Atsushi starts to crawl by a trail so by passers where able to see him and help him until a small cold drop landed on his face. He looked around to see small flakes fall to the ground

'its...its snowing?!'

A/N: Hey fellow readers! Miss me? Because I am now back and mentally stable for now and finally had motivation to upload again XD
but hey I finally done with my exams! 😋

(I might post 1 or 2 chapters at least once a month considering how busy I'm gonna be but have a good summer!)

Published: 6/3/2022