"Even if she is I have nothing to do with it. We're done guys."

"But you don't want to be." Kendall took a deep breath and went to the living room, where she threw herself on the couch. "You should talk to her."

"You should've seen her face at the Calvin Klein party when she saw me. I can't talk to her, not right now." She shook her head.

"I bet she's dying to see you." The youngest girl just sighed and looked at her phone.

"I have to go now, I have to go to Devin's game practice." She rolled her eyes. "Tell mom I might come around later again." She hugged both of her sisters and stormed off.

"She really doesn't like this guy, does she?" Kourtney smiled amusedly.

"I don't even think she dislikes him, she just misses Y/N and hates doing this pretend shit. I don't know why she's so damn stubborn." She got up to clean the half eaten apple Kendal had left on the counter.

"Let's wait and see how things go from here. She might change her mind about talking to her soon."

"I hope so."

• • • •

Y/N's POV

"I'm serious, dad. I'll teach you how to skateboard even if it's the last thing I do." I spoke playfully as I turned the radio's volume slightly up.

"Are you tired of your dad? Is that what this is about? Because I will die." I laughed loudly, gaining a smile from the actor.

"I promise you won't."

We were currently on our way to Santa Monica. It was like a tradition for us to every once in a while visit the pier, ride on the ferris wheel and eat whatever junk food we could find. Even though we always caused a big fuss with the people and the paparazzi, it was worth it every time.

"I never asked you, how was the yacht ride with your friends?"

"Pretty cool. Thanks again for letting me borrow it. Did mom beat your ass for it?" He smiled without taking his gaze off the road.

"She wasn't that fazed. Did she scold you?"

"Oh man, let's say she just doesn't really like the thought of me in a yacht with crazy people like my friends."

We drove a couple minutes singing loudly to music until his car sound system started ringing, showing someone named 'Raymond set 5' was calling him.

"Hello?" He turned the speaker down a bit because it was still very loud from the music.

"Mr. Dicaprio? Can you speak at the moment?" I just went on my phone mindlessly as I listened to their conversation.

"Yes Raymond, I'm just in the car with my daughter. What is it?"

"I'm very sorry for the inconvenience but the producers just realized they messed up their schedules. Mr. Fincher is on set and he seems sure he told them you had scenes scheduled for today. He insists that you're on set to finish your second act scenes today." I looked at him in disbelief and he furrowed his brows.

"Are you sure there's no way I can do these scenes tomorrow? Even if it's very early in the morning? I was on my way to Santa Monica with my daughter."

"I'm sorry Mr. Dicaprio, but Mr. Fincher says all the other actors are here already and that you're presence is not negotiable. I'm really sorry for the mess up." He sighed deeply.

"Okay Raymond. I'll be there in about forty minutes. Have a good afternoon." He tapped on the car screen and ended the call.

"Are you serious dad?" I asked in disbelief.