chapter 13

"I swear to god, that was the best sex I've ever had in my life, like, I'm not even joking." Haze spoke excitedly. The girl couldn't stop talking about her experience with Y/N from two days before.

"Damn, is she that good?" Justine asked as she smirked with a straw in her mouth.

"Who?" Bella came from the kitchen in her bikini and sat down in the lounge with the other girls.

"The amazing Y/N Dicaprio." Simi rolled her eyes jokingly and Justine laughed while playfully fanning herself.

"What about her?" The Hadid girl furrowed her brows, smiling at the girls' silliness.

"She's like a sex goddess. I've never felt anything like that before. She just has this something so irresistible about her, it was like she was reading my mind, oh my god!" She smiled covering her face.

"Wait, you fucked her?" Bella's eyes widened.

"More like Y/N fucked her. Six times." Justine mumbled the last part making Simi laugh loudly and mutter out a 'ew'.

"Are you serious Haze?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" She frowned. "And I want it again, that's for sure."

Bella quickly went on her phone to ask Y/N about it.

"Why do you seem so surprised Bels?" Justine asked and put on her sunglasses, going further out in the sun.

"It's just, Y/N didn't strike me as a girl who'd have an one night stand like that, that's all." She lied.

"You clearly haven't known her very long then." Simi laughed. "That girl was banging everyone in Hollywood a few years ago. Seriously, I don't think I've met one model who hasn't had something with her. She seems to have chilled down a bit though."

Before Kendall, Y/N used to play the field. She was young and attractive, so she always used that in her advantage to have fun. When the girls got together though, everything changed. Even before making their relationship official, Y/N only had eyes for the tall brunette.

"Wow." Bella lifted her eyebrows in surprise and Justine frowned.

"Wait." She looked up from the bed she was tanning in. "Is this about that Kendall thing?"

"What?" Bella smiled nervously. "There's no Kendall thing."

"Come on Bella, you know what I'm talking about. Were Y/N and Kendall really together? Is that what this is about?" The twins widened their eyes and stared at Bella waiting for a response.

The blonde girl bit her cheek in thought for a bit.

"Yeah, but they're not anymore." The girls' jaws flung open.

"You're joking! That video thing was actually about that?" Simi asked with a dumbfounded expression.

"Only their closest friends know because it wasn't pretty at all for either of them. So please don't bring it up with them, okay? I shouldn't even be talking about it."

"Don't worry about it. They're over though, right?" Haze asked hopefully.

"Honestly Haze, don't get your hopes up with Y/N. She's a mess right now and she still loves Kendall. I'm saying this so you don't get your heart broken or something. She's great but she's not someone you want to pursue a relationship with right now." The model spoke honestly and Haze nodded.

"She's so fucking hot though." Justine chimed in. "You're so lucky she picked you." Simi cringed.

"She's not an object." The long haired twin laughed nervously.