On one hand, they should stop him. Murder wasn't the answer. But on the other hand, Ethan had played a part in Derek's death. Maybe revenge should be a new stage of grief.

"Isaac!" Scott yelled. The crowd fell silent. The werewolf stood up, finally releasing his hold on the boy. Danny rushed to the floor to see if his boyfriend was okay. Why was this school always so violent?

                                      ~

"All right, so let's go over this one more time. So it's the sacrifices, right? Everything has to do with them and someone who thinks he's, like a dark druid of some kind," Stiles said.

"He or she. Or actually is a dark druid," Max added.

"A darach."

"Did you know that some ancient cultures sacrifice people in preparation for battle?"

"So, we've got Alpha werewolves against a dark druid."

"Yep. We boutta go to war! Kind of excited!" Max joked.

Lydia tapped Jade on the shoulder, trying to get her to take out her earphones. The blonde looked at her, a brow raised and curiosity in her eyes. Lydia was quiet for a minute, trying to figure out how best to phrase what she was trying to say. "Do you think that- is there anything I can do to stop finding dead bodies? Like, to find them before they die? To save them?"

"I don't know," she answered honestly. Lydia's shoulders deflated slightly. "But if there is, you'll find it. I'll help you find it."

                                       ~

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach handed out keys to the motel rooms.

The meet had been cancelled so they were being forced to stay at this motel for the night. It seemed like a decent enough place; there was lights strung around the place and there seemed to be hundreds of rooms.

"Lydia?" Allison asked, grabbing Jade's arm to stop her walking any further.

"I don't like this place," she whispered, feet planted firmly on the ground.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place," Allison laughed, trying to make light of the situation. "It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night."

                                     ~

"All right, so I have four," Stiles flopped down onto the bed beside Max.

"Four? You have four suspects?" Scott asked.

"Yeah. There was originally ten. Well, nine, technically. I guess. I had Derek on there twice."

"Are you sure you didn't have yourself on that list?" Max wondered out loud. Stiles definitely followed his dad on being suspicious of people. He was probably the most sceptical person he'd ever met. He could see someone in the grocery store and think they were wanted for mass murder.