Anna frowned, still feeling bad. "But it was my idea, Stiles."

"Your idea, that could've saved our friends and everyone in our school." He reassured her, untangling the yarn from her fingers. "Nothing may have happened, but you still had good intentions, so stop blaming yourself for being a hero, okay?"

Anna nodded slowly, the corner of her lips quirking up momentarily. "Okay."

Stiles offers her a small smile. "I know that he was there. I mean, if I could I'd go back to the school right now and search all night, just to prove that he was up to something dangerous." Anna nods again, reaching her hand out and running her finger through the boy's silky dark hair as he uncaps a green marker in his grip, then his features twist into a look of slowly forming recognition.

Annabeth frowns in confusion, still running her fingers gently though the strands of his hair. "Babe, what's wrong?"

Stiles caps the marker, "Get up." He tells her, offering his hand which she takes allowing him to pull her up to her feet as she drops the yarn ball that once resided in her lap.

"Where are we going?"

"Back to the school." He replied with haste, pulling on his jacket while she covers herself in her cardigan. "Come on, there's something that we missed."

And with that remark, the both of them were headed out of the Stilinski household, climbing into Stiles' Jeep, and making their journey back to the high school. Eventually, after a short drive considering Stiles' place isn't far from the school, he parks in the lot and they both climb out, making their way into the building.

Anna doesn't exactly know where they're going, but it seems that Stiles does as he leads her through the foyer with his fingers tangled in hers. After their trek through the school hallways, she watched as his eyes glowed a hue of purple as he unlocked the door to the chemistry classroom door, then he turned the handle and pushed it open.

"Stiles, what are we looking for?" She asked him as she trailed behind him while he walked to to the back closet door of the room. When he jiggled the doorknob like he did before with the other door, it opened right up, which she thought was odd. "I feel like that should've been locked."

"Yeah, me too." Stiles murmured, "You notice anything else?" He asked her, walking further into the closet.

Anna's nose crinkled, "Well, it reeks of  chemicals in here. That's for sure." Stiles crouched down with his phone's flashlight on as he looked for clues, and while he was doing that, the cogs in the hazel eyed girl's brain began to turn as her gaze widens. "If it smelled like chemicals in here, then there would've been no scent for the others to catch. It would've distracted all of their senses!"

"Exactly." Stiles mumbled, crouching down to the ground with his phone's light brightening the ground. She had noticed as she looked down herself that there were droplets of blood and a small trail of staples covering the linoleum flooring. "He was here, and it looks like he was performing very minor surgery on himself." Afterwards he glanced up at her, "Lydia was right, you were right."

Annabeth pursed her lips, "I may have been right, but I don't have a good feeling about any of this." She wraps her arms around herself as she scans the room with her eyes, "And for some odd reason I feel like I've been in here before even though I have never even stepped foot in this room."