017

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜
REBELLION
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
"Danny The Hacker."
▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

LIFE IN THE ARGENT household was extremely difficult at the moment for Annabeth. Her dad, Aunt, and the other followers were on red alert ever since the situation at the high school. She dropped in and ear hustled into multiple meetings the past week. Apparently now they were keeping an eye on Derek because everyone knew by now that he was actually still alive and not dead.

That was a real shock for her when Scott told she and Stiles that he helped him in the woods the night of the full moon and brought him home, after that she slapped Scott upside the head for blaming every murder on him in town on him cause now he was the most wanted man in Beacon county.

But Derek wasn't the only thing that the hunters were discussing as the week passed along, they also were talking about another Beta aswell. She automatically assumed that meant Scott at the time.

Unfortunately, she was very wrong.

She stumbled on a conversation with her Aunt and father as she went down to the kitchen to grab a snack one night. They were talking about the Beta that might've been with Derek that night when Kate shot him, the name that she said almost made her give out her position on the steps completely as she gasped, but thankfully she slapped her hand over her mouth before it escaped and they continued without interruption.

She couldn't fucking believe it... they thought Stiles was the fucking Beta.

Later that same night she got a call from Stiles, he told her that he was on his way to come get her but that she needed to hurry. Lucky for him she only had to put on jeans over her shorts, she was already wearing a hoodie. She rushed out of the house considering Allison was the only one there currently, she ran to the jeep and hopped into the back with the help of Scott who was there aswell.

She didn't ask any questions about where they were going until Stiles was driving through the preserve and parking the jeep. Scott helped her out and she walked alongside the two boys, "So, what are we doing?"

"Derek needs our help, and, well, since blabber mouth over here made him a wanted man we basically owe him this." Stiles said with his hands in his pockets.

Scott whines, "How many times do I have to say I'm sorry? I thought he was dead!"

"Well, he wasn't Scott and now my dad and the entire police force is after him." Stiles replies grumpily, "And now we have to lead them off his trail." He huffs in frustration, "I could've been halfway through Iron Man 2 by now."

"Okay, so how are we gonna lead them off of his trail?" She noticed where they were walking as she looked forward, Derek's house where his Camaro was sitting nearby where he always parks it. And then she connects the dots, a smirk makes it's way onto her lips. "Are we taking his car for a spin?"

Scott pulls his hand out of his pocket revealing Derek's car keys, "Yes, we are."

The three of them hop into the sports car and Scott gets behind the wheel, he starts up the car and speeds through the woods. The plan was to drive really fast and hopefully someone will notice that the car is his without knowing that they're inside of it, because apparently Derek was currently running on foot from the police.