Alexa also notices that Lizzie came with her husband, Robbie Arnett. Alexa has grown close to Lizzie, Robert, Susan and sometimes Lizzie lets Alexa facetiming with Robbie. Alexa started to trust these people.

Robbie notices Alexa and Axel from the curtains and he nudged his wife and pointed at them. Lizzie grinning and waving at them excitedly while recording them with her phone. Chris also does the same and he sends it to Scarlett.

Alexa could actually see Chris's anxious expression. Scarlett wasn't answering her phone at all and Chris somehow worried for Scarlett. He's worried if something bad happened to Scarlett but she's not alone. She's with her assistant manager and guards. Surely, if something happens, they'll call Chris.

Anna then called Alexa and Axel to their dressing room for their last briefing. Their school turn is on the 4th. So, it'll have enough time for Scarlett to come and watch. But if she can't, she can watch Alexa's performance.

-/-

An hour passed by, it was now their turn for their play. Alexa once again peek from behind the curtains to see the certain someone that she's hoping for. But her hope is crushed when her seat is empty. Chris saw his daughter and he just shot her a sorry look.

Alexa just sucked it up and focused on the play. Their theme play is similar to high school musicals but instead they weren't focused much on the love interest but more to friendship values and family support through high school.

There's sad, happy and cheeky musical singing that Alexa needs to carry this whole play. From time to time, the two front rows that she considered as family caught her glance over at the entrance door and back to Scarlett's seat that she was supposed to be seated in.

But nevertheless, Alexa ace her plays for today. They received standing ovations from the audience. For the time being, it did change Alexa mood but when she glanced back at Scarlett's seat, her mood was all gone. And she notices Chris get up from his seat, talking to someone on his phone.

Alexa then goes backstage to meet with Anna who seems beaming up in joy because they got a standing ovation from the audience.

"You guys nailed it! I'm so proud of you guys!" Anna said smiling widely

"Wouldn't make it this far if you weren't teaching us Mrs. Harrington" Alexa stated grinning at her

"God, Lex. I am in love with your role just now. You're so good! I know you'll do great as usual!" Anna said hugging Alexa

Alexa just hugs Anna tightly. Though, it's not Scarlett but she really needs it right now.

"She'll be proud of me like you did right if she was here?" Alexa said whispering to Anna and Anna immediately knew something was wrong when she tightened the hugs.

"Hey, hey. She'll be amazingly proud of you Alexa. She must've good reason to miss out on this. She won't easily break her promise, Lex. I know her" Anna said pulling away from the hug and pull Alexa away from the crowd of the student before they hear their conversation

"I know. I really hope she's gonna be here for my performance. I really need her. I just want her Anna" Alexa said quietly shuffling, looking at her feet.

Anna just stood there and didn't know what to say because this is the closest she hears for Alexa to break down any second now. She knows Alexa is starting to trust them, especially Scarlett. She knows it because she's been taking care of her since she's 10 years old.

The changes in Alexa's life, everything that happened, Anna knew it from A-Z. And as usual, Alexa really didn't trust people easily just like that. Everyone in her life knows this.

Alexa then saw her father walking to them and she immediately knew that face expression. Her heart sink into her chest

"I wanna know the reason" Alexa stated before Chris could open his mouth.

"She got carried away with her meeting with Romain and his client" Chris exclaimed

"I thought you said she's just sending Rose to him?" Alexa asks confusedly

"It was supposed to be that but she said since she knows Romain's client, she could help him out and everything. Also, Rose were left alone if she left her there" Chris explains

Alexa tears brimming in her eyes. Axel come in front of his twin sister

"Hey, no tears. You're strong Alexa. She wasn't worth your tears at all. Besides, you're gonna perform after this right? Lizzie's out there, Kimmy's out there. Dad's out there, I'm gonna sit next to dad watching you, Anna's gonna be here watching you and Noah and Brian too" Axel said cupping her cheeks with both his hands.

Alexa just nodded her head and blink away her tears. But Alexa started to breathing heavily

"I need to get out of this jacket" Alexa said trying to get rid of that jacket because it feels like it suffocates her. She shakily tried to do it but failed miserably. Axel helped her through it

"Breathe Lex! You have to breath Alexa! Slowly Lexa, you can do this. It's okay. I'm here Lexa, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere I promise" Axel said panicking as Alexa panic attack came attacking her at this time. Chris took over Axel position and hug his daughter, putting her ears to his chest.

"That's its baby girl. You did so good, baby. I'm so proud of you" Chris said once Alexa has steadied her breathing. 

------------- 

0of, I'm sorry. This is where everything falls apart. I am so sorry everyone....