introduction

Character description -

"Gia"She is really adorable in every ways because she loves everything in her life

"Gia"
She is really adorable in every ways because she loves everything in her life....
She talks alot ....
She is an angel for their parents .... Because on their 30's her mother Loara got pregnant... it was a pleasurable moment for them ..... and her father Bennet , thought it is a gift from god that's why they named as Gia...

In childhood itself she was naughty.. and one thing she got hospitalised multiple times due to her health problems in childhood... may be that's why or not
her dream is to became to a doctor...
During schooling 🏫 she was a pet for all teachers and all of them know that she can't stay in silence.....
But what to do she was a good student too ...
May be it gives her freedom to talk

Her parents never imagined her childhood dream will she achieve or not..
Aftr secondary education she was adamant about medical education ....
Anyway her parents was not convinced because she needs to migrate another place for her this dream education ....
Whatever it is she convinced both of them with her love and affection...
6 year her degree and housesurgency life was hectic for her ..
Exams...... vivas....... research......
everything was really horrible for her..
but she loved her practical ,she like to interact with people and give care for them....
when she finished her degree she felt relieved. She thought her life is going to stable and uneventful from now onwards :however ,she haven't realised that her life is going to change now
onwards......,

"Aiden"

"Aiden"

He was handsome....but he doesn't like girls as well as be in a relationship
His childhood was totally a mess

When he was at 8 ,his parents got divorced... soon after his mother got married another person due to her financial problem
His father Liam is a businessman... he is always busy, forwhich he doesn't have enough time to look after him..
Upto 10 he was alone in the house with one maid ... that's why he hated all people in his life ...
Soon after he came to know that his mother hanged due to the issues with his step father...
But Aiden was ok...... because he forgot his mother
After divorce with his father he haven't seen her...
Also, he don't have any good memory of her ..
At 11 he moved to boarding schooling...
Then he got one friend
His name is "Leo"

Actually its a query how they get friends???no one don't know how they became friends easily

no one don't know how they became friends easily..
Leo was talkative and naughty as well as a playboy too...
He has lot of crushes and girlfriends bt he is decent whenever Aiden with him...
Because aiden doesn't like girls ...
May be he have the scar inside his mind due to her mam......
On the day of divorce his mother told that she doesn't want him...

Apart from that ,he thinks girls are flirty they only want money from boys .....

Leo doesn't have any dreams but Aiden has one....
Because in 10th grade he saw a caraccident,
a 50aged person died on the spot
Aiden came to rescue him bt he couldn't ...
Then he decided to became a doctor however he was selfcentered ...
He had bright knowledge in education
Because of Aiden Leo also applied medical University
After years of education they both became doctors
Leo was spealised as a ophthalmologist why Because he doesn't want to do any surgery at all... he want to be in ease....

Aiden was diffrent .... he likes to do adventure activities he specialized in cardiovascular intervention

When he joined Multinational hospital named "Scarlett hospital" then he became the well known interventionist ...
he was graduated in USA ......
and he specialized in england
His father's friend James owned this hospital and due to his father's wish he joined their..
Scarlet is James daughter name ,she is very beautiful and elegant ... she was a fashion designer ....

She was very adamant about her desicion

If she want one thing she try to do everything to achieve that..
And she lives in a high class world too.
She was one of the hospital partners.
Her father James loved her alot
James's wife died in a car accident when she was at 5 then ...
He married ava.
Ava can't get pregnant due some health issue
that's why James married her..
He only want a person to look after her daughter
However , ava loved alot scarlet ..James and ava called her as Isla everyone knows her name as Isla.......

.............................................................................

Hi everyone's its my first story and it's a introduction chapter ....
Please support me....❤❤❤❤❤❤
Please forgive if any mistakes 🥰🤩😘😘