6 》 the greatest love | M |

Start from the beginning

On the wolf's right pec, sat Zane's name in red color and cursive font. It sat on the tan skin so perfectly, as if it was fated to belong there. Siddarth leaned forward and left a soft kiss on his mate's lips.

"I want to remember that I belong to you, each time I look at myself, Zane." The younger man had told him this so many times. How the wolf belonged to him and him only. Siddarth never looked at anyone else, no matter how many lustful eyes wandered on him. The gentle beast only looked at his human. An angel that fell in his arms at the worst time of his life. Every time Siddarth told the human that only he could claim his last name, Zane felt his heart flutter more and more.

"I love you so much." Zane confessed as a tear fell down his face. The angel couldn't believe Siddarth had tattooed his name, wearing it with pride.

"I love you more." The wolf teased and Zane giggled.

Siddarth moved closer and crossed his legs. He pulled his mate onto his lap and Zane became shy. His knees fell on either side of the younger man's thighs. The human gulped as he felt something big and hard pressed against his bottom. Siddarth smirked as the human looked away shyly. "Zane, look at me."

"I-I can't." The human said as his husband wrapped his arms around his waist to pull him flush against his bare chest.

"You look so good tonight." The wolf whispered while leaning in.

Siddarth closed his eyes when his lips were an inch away from his mate's. His next words came out as a desperate whisper. "Zane, kiss me."

The human closed his eyes and pressed his lips against his husband's eager ones. Their lips molded against each other passionately and Siddarth's greedy hands roamed on his mate. Zane whimpered as the wolf bit his bottom lip, drawing blood. He let his husband's tongue enter his mouth and the younger man licked his cavern like a starved soul.

The human pushed his man away when he needed air. Zane closed his eyes and turned his head to the side. His parted lips gasped for air as his chest fell up and down in the elegant blue top. A moan left the smaller man's lips when sharp teeth latched onto his throat. Zane's hands went to his wolf's hair and he ran his fingers in the long locks.

The human felt hunger rise in him. His insides began to burn with need. His entrance twitched in excitement, wanting to be filled. The younger man could feel his mate's hard length pressed against his stomach. Zane whined as Siddarth left possessive lovebites all over his jaw and neck. The wolf let out a growl when Zane grinded his plump ass on his aroused and covered length.

"Please, just enter me now. I can't wait any longer. Take me, Siddarth." The human begged and Siddarth kissed him again.

"Slow down, my love." The beast teased. "We have all night."

The wolf laid his beloved on the sheets and ripped off his tight pants. Siddarth left the top on his mate. He looked too good in it and the wolf wanted to ruin his lover while he wore that piece of clothing on his sexy body. They kissed again and again. A few wet and sloppy and a few full of passion. Zane tried to pull away for air but each time, Siddarth captured his lips. The human's lips were red and dripping blood. His eyes were swollen with tears and Zane's rosy cheeks were flushed. The human covered his face with shaky hands as the wolf pulled out a small bottle of lube from his pocket.

Siddarth's hands spread his mate's thighs and he sat between them. "Keep your legs open for me, baby."

Zane felt embarrassed as his husband's eyes traveled to his entrance. The wolf watched as the pink hole twitched hungrily, wanting him inside. Siddarth coated his fingers with lube and leaned down to kiss the delicious inner thighs. As his finger entered the elder, Zane gasped. He grabbed his husband's hair roughly and threw his head back as the beast slid his digit in and out of his entrance. A whimper left his lips as Siddarth added more fingers. Sharp teeth bit his thighs hungrily and left a dozen lovebites.

"Please.." The human needed his husband now. His legs trembled and his length leaked precum.

"It's okay. I'll take care of you."

"S-Siddarth.." Zane's hands pulled his beast up and their lips met again.

The human's hand almost ripped off the zipper of the wolf's pants. Their tongues rolled around with each other as Siddarth took out his hard length. He rubbed the tip teasingly against his mate's entrance and the elder felt tears fall down his face. His need to be loved by his beast grew even more. Zane wrapped his legs around Siddarth's waist as the wolf pushed the tip in. Siddarth left soft kisses on his mate's neck as Zane whimpered in pain. His husband's size was always hard to adjust to. Large hands trapped soft ones and pinned them to the bed. The human took deep breaths as Siddarth pushed himself into his mate's entrance inch by inch. Once he was in fully, the wolf kissed his mate again. God, Zane's lips tasted amazing and his scent was driving him insane. Siddarth began to move slowly and Zane felt electricity up his spine.

"Siddarth, don't let go of me tonight..ahh...destroy me!"

"Don't back out of those words later, Zane."