Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked at taehyung with his red face and tear filled cheeks. His lips looked swollen and pink making them seem like an adorable pout.

Taehyung sighed looking at his cute husband and cupped his face ,"i love you and i am not leaving you no matter what ,you get that?" He spoke in a low voice making direct eye contact with the older who looked at him with shiny doe eyes.

Jungkook looked down at that and nodded slightly , taehyung chuckled at him and placed a lingering peck on his lips. Just connecting their lips , no movement.

The older sighed deeply in relief , he was feeling so emotional and sensetive right now after taehyung woke up ,like all he had been keeping inside him was coming out. He had expressed his sadness and worries by ranting out and talking to himself only.

But how much scared he felt , he had said he would leave if anyone wants him to , he didn't express how much frightened he was at just the thought of being alone now.

He had missed this warmth , love and care , gentleness and just everything about taehyung in just 2 days.

They pulled away from each other and taehyung kissed the older's cheeks , eyes , forehead , chin , nose and whole face one by one lovingly.

Jungkook just smiled and closed his eyes , accepting all the love he had been craving for.

"You don't need to be scared anymore okay? I am alright and will be healthy in a few days too. So don't worry about anything. " Taehyung reassured and pecked his lips for one last time.

Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled at him , while he stared at taehyung with dreamy eyes.

"I love you too." Jungkook didn't feel like he need to say anything right now ,these four words were enough.

~

After a few minutes ,taehyung had been meeting and playing with bam while jungkook informed about it to all the others who would come in the morning to meet him because they all were busy in their works right now and couldn't visit him even when they wanted to.

Taehyung had been trying to remember everything but nothing was coming in his mind ,so he just decided to directly ask jungkook instead of making his head hurt even more.

"Hyung!" He called his husband who had just hanged the call up and turned towards him.

"Yeah!" Jungkook responded and walked over to him and sat down on a chair.

"How did i end up here? I mean ... Who did this all to me? I don't remember anything.",  Taehyung said hesitancy laced in his tone.

He really tried hard to remember but Literally nothing came in his mind. Nothing made sense to him why he was in such a beaten up state like a group of people had taken out their anger on him.

And it's not like he has any enemies who would do that to him.

Hearing that , jungkook's eyes widened in suprise. "What do you mean you don't remember anything?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Exactly what you heard hyung , i don't know what happened. Please tell me." Taehyung asked again.

"I- wh-what ... What is the last thing you remember?" Jungkook stuttered , hoping the younger didn't forget anything about the day before that because to both of them ,it was kinda a very important memory.