"Where have you been?!" He asked then he noticed that Philip, had changed as well. He looked a little older and taller, but still in his late teens. His hair was longer and now had a beard. Caleb could barely recognize him.

"I've been exploring this place and other lands as well." Philip told him. Azura's eyes widen a little as she walked over to them.

"Other lands?" She questioned. Philip narrowed his eyes at her, silently. Caleb smiled and motioned for him to come closer to them. Philip slowly walked over, with his hands behind his back.

"You'll going to believe it! I've finally finished the portal!" He exclaimed, happily.

"That's wonderful!" Philip smiled. "We can finally go home together and leave this place."

"But, that's not all! We're not going back alone. Azura's coming back with us as well. I offered to show her our world." He smiled, blushing. Then he rubbed the back of head. "I also asked her to marry me. She's going to leave with us at our old home. We can keep the portal there and return back whenever we want! What do you think?!"

"That all sounds wonderful but there's one problem," Philip replied, refusing to look at the two. "I won't allow it."

Caleb and Azura both looked at him confused. Azura couldn't sense that something was wrong. Suddenly, there was a glint of something shiny, the moonlight from above the ceiling reflected it. Philip pulled it out from behind his back. Both Caleb and Azura stepped back in horror to see that it was a knife that he had in his hand. It was long and curved at the ends. Their faces reflected into, looking at Philip in disbelief.

"Philip, put it down. We can talk about this." Caleb, calmly said to him. He stood in front of Azura, blocking her from his brother.

"I'm sorry, Caleb, but words are not going to fix this. I saw everything that day." Philip said. Both Caleb and Azura stared at him in shock and disbelief. "I will free you from this heathen hold on you. Now, stand aside." Caleb didn't move.

"Fine, then, we'll do this the hard way." Philip lunged at the two, swinging his knife in the air. Suddenly, there was a hard thunk as the knife struck. Caleb stared in horror as he saw his red cardinal fly in front of them at the last second. He had protected them, taking the blow from the knife, leaving a scar on it's left eye. Philip smacked the bird away, sending it flying across the room, knocking it out. Caleb pushed Azura away as the two dodged from him. Philip stood up and turned his head towards the witch, slowly walking over to her.

Azura pulled out her staff, aiming at him. "Don't do this." she warned.

"Everything I do, it is for the greater good. Now, hand me that necklace." Philip demanded. Azura's eyes widen in shock, reaching for her necklace. She saw his eyes were glowing bright blue and backed away from him as he came close to her.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Caleb yelled out. He slammed down a fire glyph on the ground. A huge wall of fire erupted from it, shooting towards Philip and Azura who quickly moved out of the way. The blast knocked them both back, separating from each other. Azura was knocked back into the wall, hitting her head, knocked out and fell to the ground. Philip turned back around, facing his brother. The two were now trapped inside of the fire wall. Caleb, stood hesitantly as he held out his carving knife in front of him, pointing it Philip.

"So, this is your choice." Philip asked him. "You would choose her over your own blood?"

"I don't want to do this. It's not too late to stop." Caleb pleaded to him. "We can still talk about this, Philip."