😭sadness level😭

How sad they get depending on if they think you cheated. Please don't be the same as anger level or I'll be so upset
___________________________________

😎Robaire: 7:10
Dude is flabbergasted. He would be so shocked and heartbroken. He caught you kissing someone in the basement at a party he took you to, but what really happened was that they kissed you. Robaire has seen the movies so he let you explain. When you explained to him what happened, he was pissed off. He told you to step outside for a minute cause he need to "chat" with this strange person. But as soon as you stepped out, he beat the shit out of them. When he came out you ran to him and hugged him. He hugged back and said "that stranger will never come near you again.." and he meant it you know he basically murdered the person but you didn't care. You made him promise to always go with you when you needed to spilt from the group.

😅Jesse: 6/10
Man was a mad man but he would also be a little upset. He was getting home from tour  and you said you were hanging out with a "friend" he trusts you so he didn't care. He thought he should surprise you and show up randomly but when he arrived to surprise you he saw you kissing someone. "Bleh I'm married wtf dude" after you said that he immediately knew what happened because he also seen the movies, and he charged at the bitch faster then a cheetah. After he was done you could see a few tears falling down. Then he'll sob for like a minute or so while you cuddle with him to cheer him up.

😢Tae-young: 8/10
He was so upset that he ran out of there and kept his distance. Robaire and the others wouldn't even let you see him. He would sob in his room for days. When he was walking back to the shelter he spotted you at a near restaurant. He thought he'd go in and sit with you, but when he got closer he saw you talking to someone. He'd admit he got a little jealous, but then he saw something shocking. The strange man was kissing you. Before you could even react to him kissing you, tae ran away as you saw him. As you were chasing after him he already told the band members what happened so when you got to closer to the house they gave you mad faces. "You can't come in, your not welcome on this plot anymore. Please go before things get ugly and I call the police." Robaire says "But-" you tried to explain but they wouldn't let you do the next day you didn't care anymore you ran past them faster then Jesus, and went up to tae-young's room as the boys chased after you. You bardged into tae's room locking the door behind you. When tae saw you he immediately starts crying more and tried to avoid you around the whole room. Luckily you were able to corner him and explain. He believed you and told the guys it was okay and what happened.

😢Aaron T: 8/10
He was pissed off. He avoided you and pushed you away when you tried to explain. He was walking back out from the bathroom of a party just to find you being cornered by a man that was about to smooch you. He thought you liked it so man cried his heart out in the bathroom. Luckily you saw him and was able to push the strange man away for the 7th time. The strange man's sister tried to cheer him up and with that you figured out what they were trying to do. They were trying to make it look like you cheated just so his sister could have a chance. But you weren't about that life and went to beat the shit out of her. When he questioned why you did that you tried to explain but he pushed you away again to go to the kitchen, but you weren't having it. You chased after him and cornered him on the counter. He tried pushing you away but you were somehow able to hold this strong man down. Then you explained they're plan to him and what they were doing. That upset him, so he went over there and gave them both a second beating.

🥱Aaron z: 5/10
Dude was pretty chill about it at first but then he started to get jealous and worried that you'd leave him for the other guy instead. He was pretty easy to read so you knew how he felt. Him being more clingy and more stotic gave it away. You had to cheer him up with hugs and cuddles and you'd play basketball with him.
_________________________________
Omg thank god I finished this. I hope this isn't the same as anger level or I'll be so upset I wrote all this for no reason😭 This took forever well 💀 not forever- But some time
Word count:855