16

Mark opens the door looking around cautiously. "Meredith?"

Meredith comes out of the kitchen fully dressed. "Hey we need to talk, is Alex with you?"

"Yeah." Mark answers her walking into the house, Alex just behind him.

"She was gone when I woke up so I don't know." Mark answered Meredith.

"Uh huh. Okay here's the deal I looked at all the jobs we have done, the only ones were even close to being caught on have been after Callie was on the team, when she was with us. I don't trust her I want her off the team." Meredith faced Mark.

"Are we really going through this again?" Mark asked.

"Yes we are going to keep going through it until it sinks down into your thick head." Meredith said smacking Mark upside the head.

"Hey!" Mark says rubbing his head as he looked at Alex for support.

"Don't look at me I agree with her. You're letting the fact that you're getting ass from the chick cloud your judgment." Alex says shrugging his shoulders sitting next to Meredith on the kitchen table.

"Are you kidding me? I never thought there would come a time when you guys would stand against me." Mark says in shock.

"Well we never thought there would be a time when you chose a piece of ass over your sister." Alex shot back.

"ENOUGH! She has one more shot tonight Mark! She doesn't hack it she is gone. End of Discussion." Meredith says effectively ending the conversation as Mark stomps out of the room.

Meredith drops her head in her hands after Mark walks out.

"You want to go for a ride?" Alex asks her.

"Yeah, I want to take my new bike out." Meredith tells him standing up.

"Mer, are you really going to give her one more shot?" Alex asks.

"Yeah, but I just have bad feeling about it." Meredith tells him as they reach the garage. Callie pulls in parking in the driveway.

"Hey guys! Where's Mark?" Callie asks looking around. Meredith rolls her eyes and swings her leg over the bike. She and Alex ride out without ever answering her.

Callie walks in the house calling for Mark. He doesn't answer her so she goes into the office; sliding the panel back she reveals the safe. Mark walks in as Callie is spinning the lock.

"What the hell are you doing?" Mark demanded grabbing Callie's arm.

"I want to see the jewels Mark. You and Meredith go in take them then Meredith brings them in here. We are a team, right? We should all have access to them." Callie stammered.

Mark stares at her frowning. "That's never going to happen Callie, no one trusts you." Mark tells her, pulling her out of the room, locking the door.

"You trust me don't you baby?" Callie asks reaching for him.

"I did until you tried to break into my sister's safe." Mark told her, he walked down the hall towards the back door. Mark stops before he walks out. Turning around he goes into Callie's room, he pulls a suitcase out starts packing her clothes.

"Mark what are you doing?" Callie asked standing in the doorway.

"You are leaving. I'm fighting with Meredith. Really fighting with her and you are the reason! Then I catch you trying to break into her safe. So you are leaving. NOW." Mark zips the suitcase up and carries it down the hall, outside and to her car.

"Mark..." Callie tries to reason with him, tears streaming down her face.

"No give me the key." Mark holds out his hand.

"Please." Callie calls out as Mark walks away.

"No I should have listened to Meredith and Alex." Mark says walking to the garage.

"Mark, Stop! I love you!" Callie shouts as Mark tries to put her suit case in her car.

Mark freezes in place as Callie hugs him from behind. "I love you, Mark! I can't make it without you." She cries.

Mark takes Callie's arms from around him, putting the suitcase in the car. "You need to go before Meredith gets back."

"But I love you Mark!' Callie calls.

"And she's my sister." Mark tells her getting on his bike. "She's my baby sister and I need to make things right with her." Mark pulls out of the garage leaving a crying Callie in the driveway.

When Mark is out of sight she pulls out her phone, and calls Hunt. "I'm off the team."

"What the hell do you mean you are off the team Torres?" Hunt asked her.

"Mark caught me trying to open the safe and kicked me out." Callie sniffed.

"Are you crying? Suck it up Torres! You need to figure out a way to get back on that team. Your job depends on it!" Hunt slammed down his phone.