𝟏𝟔, ᴠɪᴠʀᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴅ

ابدأ من البداية

But if someone goes beyond his established limits, you should pray for mercy.

The blonde man didn't know why he was acting so protective, so aggressive towards the outsiders that bothered you, but he just let the anger flow through his veins. He was now standing up, and turned the drunk man's arm behind his back and kicked him down on the floor.

"You just flirted with the wrong girl." Thatch stood up and cracked his fists in irritation, ready to fight with a smirk on his face. "She's my little sister, you dumbfuck."

He took a table or two in the way, but he couldn't get up again as he was pinned on the floor by a foot on his chest. He looked up to see the two of them menacingly gazing at him.

"I- I'm so sorry! It won't happen again! Please let me go!" The drunk man was begging for his life.

Thatch crouched down beside his head, still smiling. "You didn't look like you were regretting it when you were talking to her. "

"Guys, stop. It's useless and he's drunk, he'll do it again in the future. " You said to both men, standing up. "Let me handle this. "

"Are you sure lil sis?" Thatch asked, lifting a brow without wiping the smile off of his face.

"Of course''.

Marco didn't move from his spot, still glaring at the man. Your hand on his shoulder took him out of his mind and turned his head to you. Your kind smile made him relax a bit, but he didn't weave from his spot.

With that look his dark eyes gave you, you knew that he was worried about you. But of course, you were strong on your own and you didn't need any help, for now.

"Don't worry Marco-a, I'll call for you when I need help. "

Those words were enough to serenade him. Marco took his foot off of the man and stepped aside with Thatch while you stepped closer and looked down on him like the scum he is.

The stranger trembled under your cold and sharp gaze and he tried to crawl back, but his body wasn't responding. You tilted your head to the side slowly as you observed him.

"Up."

"H-huh?" He was confused.

"Are you deaf? I said, up. "

Immediately, he stood up, stumbling on his own movements. The whole bar was watching you four attentively. This didn't happen often here.

Before the drunk man could say, see or do anything, he was kicked out of the bar with so much force that he got out cold when he landed on the floor a couple of meters away from the bar.

Both Thatch and Marco were shocked to see their most recent addition of the crew have this much power in you. You exhaled slowly and lowered your right leg down.

The customers closer to the door were looking at the knocked out man, the hole on the entrance and then at you.

"Let's hope that he doesn't flirt ever again." You said. You turned around to see the people and the employees looking at you with wide open eyes. You blushed in embarrassment and bowed. "I'm so sorry for that, I'll make that up to you."

Thatch's laugh was booming at your side as you nudged his side with your elbow to shut him up. You were already embarrassed for doing that spectacle to even get more red with his laugh.

Marco was really surprised with your strength, but then he remembered what you did weeks ago to that Marine ship. He shouldn't be this amused, yet he was. He shook his head and smiled, patting your head.

"It's fine, you took care of a nuisance pretty quick yoi. " He said and placed the money on the counter. "Let's leave already. "

.・゜゜・