Granny , Minji and all the other family members welcomed them . They bowed to their elders and hugged little sister Minji who just kept smirking seeing her future sister-in-laws.

You all must be tired , go and get some rest. I will see you at the lunch . Granny said .

Heya! Oennis ( older sister) wow you all are so pretty how can you all fall for my stupid brothers ? Minji said which made everyone chuckle.

I'll show you your room . Minji said and the girls followed leaving their boyfriends which made them more nervous.

SHINee members went back to their rooms.

As the girls followed Minji to their room Minji introduced herself , I am Minji the only princess .

I am Minnah..hmmmm...Onew's...Minnah hesitated being shy.

Minji laughed its fine , I know you all already . Oppas have shown me the photos of all of you : Onew oppa's Minnah, Jonghyun oppa's HyeRa , Key oppa's Parkhyu , Minho Oppa's Hannah and Taemin oppa's Jaerim .

Don't call us like that ...HyeRa said shyly while other girls chuckled.

Then girls introduced themselves to each other....but...

Hannah and HyeRa didn't said anything to each other while just keep eyeing each other since they came here.

So this is the room you all will be staying in , I told granny to give you all separate rooms but she didn't listened I don't know why , Minji said as she lead the girls to their room.

This room was large and had five beautiful large comfy beds . There was a large closet enough for all of them to put all their stuff.

Woah ! You call this a room ? Parkhyu uttered looking around .

Only five of us will be using this huge room ? Hannah asked

Yeah , this room belongs to my sweet sister-in-laws , Minji said

It's embarrassing when you call us like that ...Jaerim finally said something.

Minji laughed , fine , I'll just call you oenni ( older sister ) . I don't have any sister so I always felt lonely but yipeeee now I have five sisters Minji squealed which made every one laugh .

Awww you are so sweet , Minnah said and hugged Minji . Hannah , HyeRa , Parkhyu and Jaerim also joined and they all had a nice group hug .

Ohhh ! Group hug ? Without us ? Jonghyun said and grinned as he and all the rest of the boys peeked in the room.

Just as the boys stepped in the room Minji shouted , Yaahhh ! Get out ! Boys are not allowed in this room , it's only for girls.

But they are our girlfriends , Minho smirked looking at Hannah which made her blush but she hid it by looking away.

Still , you all are not allowed . Minji said as she pushed them out while the girls laughed at their boyfriends being pushed out.

..........................

At the lunch , everyone settled on the huge dining table which just had addition of five chairs.

The boy's on left and girls on right while Granny on the head of the house's chair.

Everyone ate quietly , Parkhyu dropped a fork which made key sigh.

Hannah felt so awkward that she couldn't eat , HyeRa too was nervous as she missed her Granny and mother who were now living at a new house given by Jonghyun's granny which was quite at a distance from palace.