"Do you like it?" He asked as we took a step over the edge. It was even bigger when standing on top of it.

"It's so amazing. And romantic."

His fingers squeezed my waist and he gently kissed my head as I leaned my head on his forearm. Furthermore, I was introduced to the crew of the boat, as in the cook and the waiter. The guards I knew from before. Two large men with their hands gathered by their front, covering their expensive black suits and ties.

The yacht was incredible on the inside as well. Tall ceilings, beautifully decorated rooms with a slight antique touch, large wooden doors in a dark brown color, and a wide deck with a table and two chairs. Plates, cutlery and wine glasses coated its dark surface along with the cloth. As we moved closer, side by side in the late evening, I was able to both smell and view what food was served. A pesto pasta dish with what I assumed was spinach, parmesan and chicken placed on top.

I had just now realized how fucking hungry I was. My stomach was practically turning itself inside out.

Sitting down on each end of the short rectangular table, I looked out over the water as I adjusted myself in my seat. The moon was right above the water, allowing it's light to reflect among the waves brushing towards the shore. It was rather calm, not that windy and extremely quiet. James was right; this was to be as close to fully alone as possible.

"My love," I moved my head towards him. "Champagne?"

On the front ends and middle of the cloth stood two candlesticks with burning candles. They agreed with his facial features ridiculously well.

"Yes, please."

"That's my girl." He expressed as he reached over the table. I watched his perfect lips form a proud smirk. I just shook my head dismissively, smiling.

"That's good, actually. Distract me with your cockiness so that I won't become seasick." I said, taking a sip of the drink. The yacht had started moving out onto the water while James gave me a tour. I remembered vividly, as his head had been between my legs at the time.

"I ordered him to go as steady as possible. If it's too much, he'll stop the boat. Does that sound alright?"

I chuckled. "Yes, that's alright."

"Only the best for my queen." He smirked, proudly.

The night moved on with conversation, laughter and alcohol. After only a few drinks, I could already tell by midnight that it had an effect. It didn't take long before we had both become all too sexually frustrated to stay put, that we stumbled away from our seats and trough the corridor, sharing mouthy kisses without our hands leaving the others skin.

Once we stepped into the bedroom, our clothes had already been pulled off. He gripped the back of my neck, spun me around, and pushed me against the wall. A gasp fell out of my mouth as my nipples brushed against the surface. His hand fell to my hair, tugging it in one sharp movement. Our breaths were ragged. The touch of his lips and tongue sent sparks towards the middle of my legs, adding to the frustration I was feeling.

My back was arching, a desperate attempt to close the distance and in need of feeling him slip into me. A slap on my ass surprised me. He wasn't agreeing with my slutty behavior. A first.

"How do you want it?" He asked by my ear, teasing my center with the tip of his erection.

"Rough." I begged.

"That's my girl."

Not waiting another moment, he pushed trough my entrance. A low breath escaped his lips, meeting my exposed neck. The light sensation made the hair on my neck stand up for him. He began to pound into me. It was too little.

"Harder." I gasped. He answered by moving his right hand around my throat, telling me that my demands wasn't going to be fulfilled. For the past days, it had been my own fingers penetrating my pussy, breasts, and body, with the thought of him stirring inside my head.

I tried to meet his thrusts by repeatedly moving back and forth, squeezing his dick tightly as my pussy wrapped around it. In the crook of my neck, his breath turned quicker. Between my legs, his dick started to shudder. He was close. I could feel our combined juices running down my legs.

It turned me on even more.

Not prepared for his touch, I whimpered as his hand cupped my pussy from above. The speed of which he was rubbing me increased, forcing me to get louder. His thrusts deepened also, practically tearing me apart.

"Questo è tutto, bambina. Buona." He sighed in pleasure, his voice low.

That's right, baby. Good.

"James," I whined, feeling my eyes close. "I'm close."

"That's right, my love. Coat my dick with your cum." He grunted, tightening his firm grip around my hair. I moaned louder as the orgasm creeped closer, savoring the feeling of his shaft quivering inside me.

When I orgasmed, my body erupted in goosebumps. Him filling me made it even more pleasurable. Neither of us had been able to hold back for long, in fact, it was probably the fastest sex we've had. Still, toe curling.

He dropped his hand that had been grasping my hair, and snaked it around my waist instead. I let out a breath and lifted my hand to caress his head that had fallen on my shoulder. I felt so loved in that moment, with him clutching to me as if I was about to flutter away from this earth.

I needed nothing else than this person. A soft skim of his lips on my skin made my stomach spin. His kisses never stopped. He breathily uttered I love you, to which I answered back.

I love you, I love you, I love you.

_________

Sorry for being so inactive, I hope you can have understanding for that I've had a lot going on the past few months. I apologize for the short chapter, I will try and get the next one up soon, where there'll be a big turn of events...

Take care

Also, might need to edit this.