"That is a strange way to phrasing somethings."

"But anyways, we'll be 'babysitting' four kids, the oldest one being 8, do you think you can do that, Tee-lo?"

Teecklo shrugs, "I mean, Teecklo has 4 arms for a reason!"

"Great! And how good are you with kids?"

"Teecklos been with Elliot since he was a kid, how hard could it be?"

"Perfect! We'll get to the address at 4pm, and we leave at 11pm. The kids' bedtimes are 9pm. And after that, we basically just have to watch over the house until we leave! The big humans did warn us that these kids seem to really like tickling in particular."

"Warn us? We're tickle monsters! Why would tickle monsters need to be warned about something like that?"

"Maybe I don't," Naurla pokes Teecklo's tummy, causing him to squeak, "but you definitely would."

"Ehehe, alright alright! Teecklo gets it!"

"So, are you in?"

"Yep!"

"Perfect!"

____________________

It was now the tomorrow, and it had approached 4 o clock, the 2 tickle monsters stealthily made their way to the house, without letting any other humans see them, and without letting the 2 big humans see them too. Once the big humans had left the house, the tickle monsters made their way inside. The house was very big! The family was definitely well off.

"Woah.." The blue tickle monster commented, looking over the pristine house, "This place looks expensive."

"Maybe thats why they're giving us 2 grand to watch over these kids." The red tickle monster commented back.

"Maybe." Teecklo replied, "Now where are those little humans?" Almost on cue, both tickle monsters heard a childish giggle sound from somewhere in the living room. Both tickle monsters looked at each other, exchanging a playful smirk. "Boy," Naurla says, as she sneaked around, her faun ears pricked up to hear where they were, "I wonder where those little kiddos could be!" Teecklo pricked his feline ears up the same, sneaking to an armchair in the corner, "Theys must be somewhere!" Another childish giggle sounded, coming from that same armchair, as Teecklo could spot a figure behind the chair. "Can you see thems Naurla?" He asks, giving the red monster a wink. Naurla winks back, "Noo Teecklo, I can't see them anywhere."

Teecklo sneaks over to the armchair, and eventually he dives all four hands down to the unsuspecting human behind it. This causes the teeny human to squeak and giggle as Teecklo picks them up, while also tickling their tummy, "I think theys right here! And theys is a very ticklish humans, isn't they?"

"Quite right, Teecklo! Perfect for their tickle monster babysitters." Naurla replied. Teecklo stopped the quick tickle attack on the kid he had, who was a little girl of about 6 years old, to let the kid speak up, "Ehehehehe, are you two our babysitters that mom and dad talked about?" She asked, covering her tummy incase another tickle attack came.

"Dats right little one!"

"I'm Naurla, and the blue one that's holding you is called Teecklo, now what would your name be?"

(01) Teecklo's Tickle Monster Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें