Gargaloa Part 2 - Cheer up, Teecks!

(Electric Boogaloo- Anyways, Teecklo figured you would like a second part. :3)

"Tickle attaaaaack!" Elliot yelled as he lunged toward a bewildered Teecklo, and started tickling his tummy by sticking his hands up his shirt to tickle the blue fluffy fur.

Teecklo fell to the ground, surprised, and giggling hysterically. Theres something you must know about Teecklo, and thats hes not as used to being a lee as his human is, so when you tickle him, he'll be very squirmy and may even try to fight back with tickles of his own! However, that said, he is incredibly ticklish, maybe even more than his human, and he shares all his spots to the T! "Ehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehe HIC ehehehehehehe!"

And another thing to know about our Teecklo friends, if you catch him by surprise, he hiccups! And as the usual ticklee, Elliot was quite surprised at this, "Wow, are you more ticklish than me?" He asked in disbelief.

"Ehehehehehehehehehe HIC I dohohohohon't knohohohohohohohohow! Tickle monsters aren't tickled often!"

"Then I should tickle you more often!" It was then Elliot remembered something, "And maybe I should get some of your friends to, too!" He said, as he went over to a corner of the room, as he seemed to start inspecting the stuff around the place. Teecklo squeaked at that and attempted to say something, "Ehehehe, no no no, Elliot, that- HIC -won't be necassa-RY!" He got caught off by his own, baby blue blanket wrapping him up tightly and dropping him onto his bed again. Elliot eventually came back, with a small carboard box he managed to locate, and inside were a bunch of tickle tools. Teecklo's eyes had now widened in fear as he watched his human rummage around in the box. "Why don't we try this?" He asked, as he spied a hairbrush with the bristles on it being the perfect blend of stiff and hard, and soft and wavy. "Wait!" Teecklo yelled, causing Elliot to look at him, startled and concerned.

"What's up, Teecks?"

"Teecklo..." the tickle monster thought for a moment before exclaiming wearily, "Teecklo doesn't know how to feel about this... Elliot doesn't have hard feelings, right? Elliot is not going to torture Teecklo, right??"

Elliot, realising he may have escalated things a little quicker than intended, "Of course not! I'm sorry if you felt afraid Teecks, I was just trying to make you feel better about the whole Tickala Berry thing that just happened. Would you like me to stop?"

Teecklo thought for a bit, "Teecklo doesn't know.."

"Hmmm, well then..." Elliot said as he pushed the box of tools away slightly, "Why don't you tell me how you'd like to be tickled, if you still want me to that is. That way, you're in control, and it's not like torture."

"W-would Elliot be okay with that?"

"No, Teecks, its 'Would Teecklo be okay with that?'"

Teecklo smiled, "Teecklo would be okay with that, and as for Teecklo's first request, could Blanket unwrap Teecklo please?" The blanket obliges, unwrapping itself from Teecklo, letting him have more free mobility. Elliot smiled, "Better?"

"Better." Teecklo replied with a nod.

"Anywhere I should, or shouldn't, get?"

"Well, Teecklo knows he wants his tummy tickled for sure, and Teecklo would rather not have his knees tickled, and Teecklo doesn't have any strong opinions anywhere else but..." Teecklo looked over at his fluffy blue, pawed, feet, "What does Teecklo do about these?"