Friendly Love and Tickle Monsters

((Hello everybodies, so this is a rewritten chapter to a chapter that was requested by Sunsetlover77. The general premise is the same, being that Elliot has a girlfriend (technically mallowfriend) but it has been rewritten so the previous description I gave will not be what this chapter depicts))

((The original chapter Teecklo wanted to get done had drained Teecklo considerably, and so Teecklo scrapped the original. Why? Well if it wasn't fun to write, it wouldn't have been fun to read.))

((Also! For context, Teecklo is 16 like his human, but for this story both Elliot and Teecklo will be aged up to 18 for sense purposes, this will also be considered as in the future))

((Also also, the story doesn't contain as much tickling as Teecklo would have liked, so hopefully the next story is much more tickly!))

Elliot was walking down the street, holding a strangely large backpack behind him. Why was it strangely large? Well it looked like was much bigger than a regular backpack, and it also looked like it was packed to the point of bursting. That and Elliot looked to be struggling a bit to hold it up.Eventually he made it to an apartment flat, as he got buzzed in, and he started to make his way up the floors.

Then the bag quietly whispered, "Are we there yet?"

"Nah, Teecks, not yet."

"Uuughhh..."

"Just a few more flights of stairs, Teecks."

"Where is we going, anyway?"

"To Skylar, remember??"

"No? I thought we were going to the 'Sky lair'"

Elliot sighed, "Look, I've finally gained the courage to tell the truth and admit that you exist, and we can't screw it up."

"Why?"

"Because most people aren't accustomed to the existence of your kind, Teecks!"

"My kind??"

"Yes, I mean tickle monsters are considered fictional creatures from childrens books, kids shows, or sometimes horror media."

"Horror media??...thats really offensive, no wonder we stay in Gargaloa!"

"Just, be cool, alright? I still want Skylar to like me."

"Why?"

"Uh- because humans are naturally social creatures?"

"Teecklo dunno, Elliot, yous seemed just fine, when you're alone?"

"Just- shut up, alright?"

"Okay okay! Sheesh..."

Eventually, Elliot had made to the floor, and to Skylar's door. He awkwardly knocked on the door, to be greeted with sudden shuffling. He swore he could even hear Skylar swear, before she quickly swung open the door.

 He swore he could even hear Skylar swear, before she quickly swung open the door