George giggled, "It's a deal then," he replied before waving Karl off. Karl walked down the spruce wood stairs, George and Dream lived on a slight hillish mountain. Once Karl reached the bottom he began walking to the military base, otherwise known as Sapnap's workforce. He is in charge of criminal affairs and military personnel. Even though he is one of the three founders of Kinoko kingdom, he still wants to protect and serve his country, despite his status of his majesty. It would take a while for Karl to walk to the base so might as well show Tommy around right?

Karl showed Tommy Kinoko Garden, it was laced with large bonsai and cherry blossom trees, perfect for a stroll. Karl walked into the park as the cherry blossoms paved the path. The pink petals would fall down perfectly. Tommy watched as the petals fell, one landed on his nose which caused him to giggle before taking it up in his hand. He smiled softly at the pretty pink petal, he thought it was a good gift to give his parents so he caught two more.

Karl watched with a smile then Tommy handed him a petal, Karl gasped, "For me? Aww you're so sweet~" Karl said taking the petal, "I will treasure this forever." Karl kissed Tommy's cheek causing it to be a bit puffy, a light pink tint stained white porcelain skin. Karl giggled at Tommy's expression, Tommy decided to return the gesture by kissing the older back. Karl smiled, before he heard a flash of a camera. Tommy and Karl's attention was turned to the noise, "Sorry to startle you but you looked super cute together so I took a picture," a girl with a soft voice said.

She had white porcelain skin, small brown eyes, puffy cheeks and long, dark brown, hair. Karl giggled, "Nice to see you again Tina," Karl smiled. "Yes the feeling is mutual," Tina smiled walking over to the older. Her pink yukuta matched perfectly with the soft petals. She has a large purple bow tied to her waist, securing the article of clothing. Her light pink socks and her brown high heel geta sandals, truly make an entrance. Her black winged eyeliner, blush staining her cheeks and nose along with a light red shade of lipstick on her lips. Her cat ears and tail moved slightly as she walked over to the two.

Tommy loved the way the older dressed. Everything about her suited her perfectly, "Pwetty," Tommy commented without thought. Tina smiled brightly, "Aww thank you, you are so adorable," she cooed. Her tail swayed a bit which peaked Tommy's interest. "Neko!" Tommy said pointing at Tina's ears. Karl and Tina giggle, "Yes I am a Neko," Tina confirmed. Which only caused Tommy to smile, he likes it when he's right about something.

Tina took out the picture from her camera before handing it over to Karl. "Hope you like it," Tina smiled.

Karl's face melted from the picture, "Thank you! I appreciate it," Karl exclaimed

Karl's face melted from the picture, "Thank you! I appreciate it," Karl exclaimed. "Tommy look, it's us," Karl smiled, Tommy looked at the picture and rest his head back down on Karl's shoulder. Tina and Karl giggled, "Well it was nice meeting you again, I must go before Corpse calls me again," Tina said with a slight bow. "Hope to see you again," Karl bowed slightly. Tina left but looked back to wave at Tommy, Tommy waved back which caused Tina to smile. "You like Tina, Tommy?" Karl asked, Tommy nodded in return.