Chapter 4: Just the First Day

3rd Person POV
It was currently a weekend day, what was believed to be a Saturday at most.

Currently standing outside on the Kuoh Academy track field was Asahi, along with Irene and Kokushibo. Rias and Sona's peerages were also with them, standing apart from each other as they waited for instructions as told. Asahi soon stepped forward to speak to the peerages, once he stopped looking at a watch for what seemed to be a few seconds.

Asahi: Excellent. Everyone is here on time as I was hoping and expecting.

Rias's Mind: (It more sounds as if you were expecting us to be late.)

Asahi took a simple inhale and exhale and looked back at the peerages again.

Asahi: Now then, allow me to make this as simple as I can. For the first day, we well be starting at what you're good at and what you're not good at.

Asahi then aimed his thumb at Kokushibo.

Asahi: For all knights and rooks, you will be in a battle against my own knight, Kokushibo. Your goal isn't to kill, but to find a way to get him disarmed.

Asahi then aimed his thumb at Irene.

Asahi: As for the queens, bishops and pawns, you will all face Irene. Your goal is to simply take her off her feet. Though she can cast spells still, you should have a slight chance to win.

Asahi then pointed his finger towards all of the members of every peerage.

Asahi: You are not to kill. Any acts will be immediately brought to a halt. Any of those who are a servant of a peerage attempts to commit this will be suspended, as well as everyone else will be as well.

Sona then raised her hand.

Sona: Pardon me on this. But what must the kings do for this exercise of the first day of training?

Asahi: That is a question that I can't give an answer to. I want you to tell me Sona. What must a king do? Rias, please listen as well.

Sona and Rias put their attention to Asahi.

Asahi: It is not my responsibility to train you as kings. For you, that's how you need to learn and grow. Are you a brain or a brawn? Are you a fighter or a tactician? Learn more or find ways to improvise when a sense of urgency kicks in. A king must always have their head on a steady swivel. If plan A is a failure, then be sure to have a Plan B or even a Plan C. A king must do whatever it takes to make sure that failure does not become an option.

Rias and Sona began to process the information and what they were told to do by Asahi. Before everyone else could begin, Asahi stopped everyone.

Asahi: I should have mentioned this earlier, but I will need all of you devils with a sacred gear to join me immediately.

Small Timeskip
Asahi stood in his own group of people that included Tsubaki, Saji, Issei, Asia and Kiba. He stood in front of the group and faced them as they stood together and payed attention.

Asahi: Now then, allow me to explain why you were all separated from your respective peerages from basic training. The reason is simple, you all have one similarity that is deemed attractive to all beings of the supernatural. Sacred Gears.

Issei: Wait!

Asahi: Hm?

Issei turned to Tsubaki.

Issei: She has a sacred gear too?!

Tsubaki sighed and nodded while Saji chuckled.

Saji: Of course she does. Did you not notice? Or were you busy stuffing you face with those breasts of the slutty sluts of the House of Gremory?