Chapter 3: Meeting and Mentorship Agreement

3rd Person POV
Class 2B
The time was currently towards the end of the regular school day, as Asahi was finishing his last lesson and lecture to his class as they all mostly listened or paid attention and took notes.

Meanwhile, Issei was taking notes, but his eyes were revealing that he was trying to keep his fear and panic to himself. Asia seemed to glance at Issei from time to time while she focused on taking her notes at the same time as well.

Finally, the lesson ended as Asahi closed the book he read to the class as he had them take notes. He turned to the students before him.

Asahi: Now. Are there any questions?

As Asahi stared at the group, he saw nothing but pure silence as he gazed through the crowd of students.

Asahi: I see.

Just as Asahi finished his small sentence. The bell rang, allowing students to either complete tasks on club work or go home for the day.

Asahi: Alright. Be sure to read over my syllabus on your own time and take care of the assignments I have given you to complete. I expect there to be not problems with it if there are no questions. Have a safe rest of your day today.

Issei quickly stood up and turned to Asia with a quiet tone in his voice.

Issei: Okay Asia. Let's get out of here quick. Okay?

Asia: I-I mean, okay Issei. But what's the rush for?

Issei: Don't worry about it now, I can explain later once we can get to the O-

Asahi: Oh and before you two leave. Hyoudou, Argento, I will need you both to stay in my class right now. I need to speak with you both privately.

Issei's eyes widened as his pupils turned into little dots as if he was in nothing else but pure fear. Asia looked at Issei with concern.

Asia: Issei, you're scaring me with that look on your face. What's going on?

Issei: Oh nothing Asia. Everything is just great!

Issei and Asia walked up to Asahi's desk as the students cleared out of the classroom. As they stood and waited for Asahi to speak to them, the two of them stood and watched the classroom at a slow and steady pace get more and more empty, building up Asia's anxiety and nervousness at a also slow pace.

Asia's Mind: (I'm not liking with what's going on with Issei and Mr. Wolford. What happened in the Underworld with Issei? More so, what is going on completely?)

Soon, the classroom was completely empty, leaving Issei, Asia and Asahi all alone together. Asahi walked up to the classroom door and shut it, locking the door in the process as well. He turned to the two students and took off his glasses to clean them with his own shirt.

Asahi: Tell me, where do normally you two and your master hang out after school?

Asia: H-Huh?!

Issei: Ummm.....master? What master? I-I don't know what you're talking about!

Asahi appeared to be dissatisfied with Issei's response and answer. He turned off any hidden cameras in his classroom and revealed his devil wings, releasing a small portion of his power. It was enough to terrify Asia and have her fall to her knees in fear. Issei stood back as if he made a big mistake.

Asahi: I will not accept excuses or any answers like that. Be honest with me right now.

 Be honest with me right now