Chapter 2: Recruiting the Black Cat

3rd Person POV
Asahi Wolford's House
Asahi currently sat in his personal home, drinking tea and enjoying the silence. He sighed and looked up at the sky in a window.

Asahi's Mind: (What peace. Something that is being wished upon by the factions themselves. Perhaps soon, we can stop shedding each other's blood. But yet again, I know that it is impossible to do.)

Soon, a small magic circle went to Asahi's ear. He rolled his eyes to the magic circle and listened to a certain message he received. He closed his eyes and nodded. Asahi put away the tea and cleaned up, before changing his outfit and teleporting to his mansion, where his servants lived, including his new acquisitions.

Small Timeskip
Asahi Wolford's Mansion
A magic circle that represented Devil King Ajuka Beelzebub appeared outside the Wolford Mansion. Out of it arrived Asahi. He stared at his other property before him.

Asahi's Mind: (Finally time to make our move on this

Asahi's Mind: (Finally time to make our move on this. I can't let this slide anymore.)

Asahi entered the mansion, where he was greeted by the head maid. He bowed and walked to his study.
On his way there, he found that Isabela, Marion and Burent were following him.

Asahi: I assume you may have questions.

Isabela: Of course my Lord. What is going on that has you rushing to your study?

Burent: And more so at this hour?

Asahi: Come with me, and I will show you a piece of a mystery I've been leaning on solving for some time. But now, I'll get my answers.

Isabela, Marion and Burent remained confused but still agreed to follow the given orders and statement made by their new master. Soon the group were now in the study of the mansion.

Asahi: It's a neat place though sometimes I find some of the books boring

Asahi: It's a neat place though sometimes I find some of the books boring. So I try and replace them with more interesting books. Yet again, sometimes when I'm done, I could always reread the books.

Marion: My goodness.

Asahi: Indeed. Now back to my business.

Asahi led the group to a table full of papers. Isabela widened her visible eye.