The debris from the cave-in reached the bottom of the house, offset by the bedroom interior wall.

We quickly mobilized and moved all of the debris into a crate, ironically.

"How many crates have you filled?" I asked Darcy.

"3." she replied. "You?"

"7." I replied. "Let's keep them by the front door so we can move them as much as possible."

We quickly did that, before we headed upstairs to our bedroom, and sat down.

"So, what were J, V, and N like in training school?" Darcy asked me.

"How did you-" I started before Darcy told me that I was displaying a dream on my visor at night.

"Well... J was always work-oriented, and never really attended any social events. She made it through, without any conflict. V... well... she did some unethical things with anyone that dared come back into her bedroom. Sure, they were alive, but they would be traumatized. N, everyone loved that guy. He was so happy, all the time, and we all begged the organizer to put him on our teams. Everyone felt so sorry for him when he was put on JV's team." I informed.

"Wow." was all that Darcy had to say. "How was your time?"

"It was fine," I replied, hoping to keep it short.

"Get down!" Darcy yelled, which I did. I knew why, when I saw JNV walking down our street. I quietly shot our lamps off with a gun and waited. Darcy was on the opposite side of the house, separated by a large gap.

"You know, I'm not satisfied with that house."

"So?"

"We should do a final check."

"More killing?!"

"Yes, more killing."

"Can we escape through the vents to the cold storage?" I whispered to Darcy.

"Technically, yeah, but look. That window is completely exposed. They'll see us if we try and make a break for it." Darcy whispered back from the other side of the kitchen. I quickly took a nearby bookshelf and used it to barricade the door in the dark, so they couldn't enter. "Also, the windows reach the floor, but I couldn't crawl under them anyway."

"I have a idea. Since I'm on this side, I'll go to the upper floor, and create a distraction behind them from there. Then, run toward my side!" I whispered.

"Good idea!" Darcy replied as I crept upstairs. I entered a room overlooking the street and sent a multitude of rockets into the upper space of the bunker. The distraction worked, and soon, Darcy was running up the stairs.

"That came from the house!"

"It did?"

"YES, IT DID! We need to get in now. V, can you use your 'magic explosive'?"

"With pleasure!"

We waited, and soon, we saw the door start to disintegrate. We hid behind the corner, and I readied my weapons. Darcy ran toward the thermostat, and... turned it to the maximum setting, which was 100*C.

"Now they will bake in here!" Darcy whispered to me. I pointed to myself, and she directed me to the window. "I already turned the oven and furnace on, now come on!"

We made our escape to the outside of the home, and we heard a commotion.

"Why the hell is it so hot in here?!"

"Maybe we should-"

"No, we are getting that worker, no matter what it takes."

"J, I agree with M here, this is a bad idea."

"It's N!"

"Okay, okay E."

"J!"

"She's overheating, this was a trap!"

"Help me, L!"

"Should I?"

"Holy hell, is this N's revenge for how they treated him?!" I asked Darcy.

"YES, W!"

"After everything the two of you have done, I need to help you?"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, O?"

"You know what I'm talking about, T."

"That's not my name!"

"Well, all of those weren't my name either."

"JUST HELP ME SAVE J!"

"After you say my name."

"THIS IS NO TIME FOR GAMES, Q!"

"You can't do it."

"R!"

"No."

"T!"

"No. One guess left..."

"SHUT IT, U!"

"Goodbye!"

"Wait, what are you doing, Y? OW!"

"Now, where did the other two go?"