Chapter7:Earth, Heaven, And Celestiam

Yzel POV

"Guild Master?"

I looked around the room, I thought about it for afew milliseconds
Of course! This Girl must be in a guild and the Guild master must be in this room right now!

And now she ruined his or her's stealth mission! Hahaha!

"Who? There's no one here?"

'Hashmal Mobile Compact, Detect any living thing in the vicinity'

(Understood. Scanning in 5 different spectrums and energy.)

I walked closer to her while I trying to scope out the hidden guildmaster

"No... sorry. I... um... Uh...."

.....

Wait.....

Averts eyes, Red steaming face, slurred and broken speeches

Where have I heard this before?

*Flashback*
"Sonny Boy! I'm going to teach you how to make sure a girl is into you!"

"??? It's ok grandad, I don't need to know-"

"Ok. If a girl blushes when she sees you, When she tries too hard to break eye contact, Hell. If she says somethings slurred or acts shyly. There is 1000% she wants you inside her"

"... I did not need to know that... Why are you telling me this?"

"Now... If a girl is acting like that, You gotta secure you're price, You walk up to her and put you're face close to hers. Play coy."

"Please stop..."

"Then you act all good guy and touch her face, Act that you're concerned for her being"

"GRANDMA!!!"

"Then. If she sleeps next to you. Play the long game. And hug her waist. Look her in the eyes and bite you're lip abit and smile."

My Grandma Then walked to the room and looked me in the eyes

"Nah. What you do is you look at the bad bitch you want. Spit on her face and run away. Then she'll be the one chasing you."

'This damn Bloodline will end with me!'

*Flashback End*
"May those 2 rest in peace."

I prayed God to let those 2 never be seperate because of those 2 I never wanted to be in a lovey dovey relationship

I equiped my Gauntlets and looked at her, If it weren't for them fact that I am a workaholic and near asexual person. I have to admit. She kinda cute tho.