"Mami, you mad at me assum?"

He frowned when she continued walking down the dark alley. Quickly he made his way to her and grasped her arm, turning her around.

Amani turned to him but her eyes were pitch black and she had a sinister smile on her face.

"Yes, Kentrell? How can I help you?"

He let go of her, backing away slowly. "Mani, what's wrong witchu?"

"Nothings wrong with me, sweetheart. What's wrong with you?"

Kentrell dropped the air forces, frowning deeply.

"Mami, p-please stop," He whispered, watching as she circled around him.

"You need to wake up, Kentrell."

"What?" He whispered, "Fuck is you—"

He was cut off when Amani grasped both sides of his face and twisted his neck, snapping it.

Kentrell gasped, opening his eyes as the machines began to beep loudly.

He sat up, snatching his IV out of his arm as he tried to stand up.

"Mr. Gaulden! Please sit down!" The nurse yelled to him, running in because she had seen him on the cameras.

"A-Amani! Amani!" He screamed, "Mane, where is A-Amani?!"

The nurse furrowed her eyebrows before she grasped his arm. He pushed her back, shaking his head.

"D-Don't touch me!"

"We have a 215, I need a sedative and back up, please?"

She put her walkie-talkie into her back pocket before she held both hands out in caution.

"You want me to go get Amani?"

Kentrell stared at her, wondering why her lips was moving back he couldn't hear her.

"Amani!" He yelled, barely able to hear himself scream as his eyes started to water. "Please! You ca hea me? I want Amani. Amani, please?"

The nurse tilted her head, "Can you hear me?"

"Amani." He responded.

"Mr. Gaulden," She said louder, "Can you hear me?!"

He shivered, frustrated that he wasn't able to hear her, just able to see her lips move. "Talk! Why aren't you talking, mane?! Dis a g-game?!"

Before she could respond, two large men walked into the room, grasping Kentrell who was trying to fight his way from out of their grasp.

But, he was smaller than them, and at this rate, weaker, so it took nothing for one to hold him down as the other stuck the needle into the back of his neck.

"Mami," He whispered softly, barely able to feel them carry him back to the bed.

His eyes began to get heavy and he tried his hardest to keep them open. The last thing he could see was a nurse on the phone, but he didn't know who it was.