the end.

Hello there!

This is the official end of this solo standing book; "behind the scenes" a dwt story. I had so much fun writing this, it definitely reminded me of the amount of drafts I have for my teen wolf and the originals story. But nonetheless, this is the end, the story of Dani and Dream stops here.

But do not worry, I have new book coming out as soon as you're reading this! It is the next book in our STREAMER Series so you can go and check that out!

So, as of May 8, 2022, this is the official end of Dani O'Brien and DreamWasTaken's story.

I would like to thank my sister and cereseithne for always hyping me up, they are absoluely amazing.

I also would like to thank everyone who read and will read this story. This is just one of those I got an idea and decided on writing it. I am very thankful for the votes and comments, you guys are extremely cool.

I thank the content creators and actors and actresses that were mentioned and are a part of this story. If they are in any way uncomfortable, I am willing to change or remove this. The only thing I own is the persona of Danielle Rose O'Brien.

Thank you again everyone! I hope to see you in our new book for STREAMER Series and in other books to come!

-issay (May 8, 2022)