chapter 2

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

 interview

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

TWITTER!

Dani // danio'brien

Interviews. Interviews. :D

 :D

3.9k replies 28.5k retweets 295.4k likes

|

Dylan O'Brien // dylanobrien

Bla bla watch my interviews blabla

|

Dani // danio'brien

You are inssuferable

|

Dylan O'Brien // dylanobrien

Just to you though

|

Dani // danio'brien

Maybe I should ask @tylerhoechlin and @tylergposey

|

tyler posey // tylergposey

he is annoying sometimes

|

Dylan O'Brien // dylanobrien

You two are annoying

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

YOUTUBE!

Danielle O'Brien talks about everything Teen Wolf and The Originals

open video?

YES || NO

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Dani chuckled as the interviewer asked her a question that if she answered would lead to the leak. She smirked, "I can't answer that." she said. "You don't want to leak anything?" the person asked.

The actress laughed and shrugged, "I was told to not answer anything." She said making the two laugh. "Okay so you can't talk about the shows?" they asked.

The brunette hummed, "The next season I can't." she said and chuckled. "Alright then, a few fans have asked their questions, will that me alright?" they asked.

Dani nodded and smiled, "Alright so someone asked if Hope Mikaelson is a the bad guy or good guy when they appear in Teen Wolf." She smiled and sent the interviewer a look, "Maybe. Maybe not. You'll just have to wait." She answer.

The person chuckled, "Alright how about this, you have mentiond that you love Disney Florida." They started. Dani grinned and nodded excitedly making the person chuckle. "What is the most memorable thing you have experienced there?" they asked.

The brunette hummed and started to play with her rings, "There's a lot of memories I can choose but one memory will always stand out though." She said with a giggle.

The interviewer motioned for her to continue so she did. "Well when I was a kid I bumped into this lost boy my age and we hung out. We wandered around Disney which really was crazy cause no one noticed that there was two kids just running around without their parents.

"I remember we went to see the princesses, we went and followed Peter and Wendy and then I remember him winning in musical chairs and Hatter had made him wear his hat but he argued to give me a few seconds on wearing it." she said with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"That's so sweet. Did you two get to stay as friends?" the person asked. Dani sighed as her smiled faltered a bit, "Unfortunately when our families found us we didn't get to exchange numbers, we were kids. And so I decided to give him a stone." She said with a giggle.

"Little Dani was already fond of stones?" they asked making her chuckle. Dani nodded, "Can you remember what the stone was?" they asked.

Dani hummed, "A jade stone, it just like gives love and courage. It's like saying to go after your dreams and welcome the wonderful things that come to you." she explained.

"How did Dylan take all of this? He's very protective isn't he?" they asked. Dani snickered, "I haven't told Dylan any of this." She said sheepishly. The person laughed and nodded, "Oh well Dylan, now you know." They said. The two of them sharing a laugh.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

TWITTER!

Usern15

YOWWW! I don't know if any moots know but Dream's story sounds like Danielle's story that she shared in her recent interview!

|

Usern80

Sorry but Danielle who?

|

Usern15

DANIELLE O'BRIEN!

|

Usern22

You mean Dylan's sister????

|

Usern15

YES! Go watch her recent interview! It sounds just like Dream's story!

|

Usern99

AH I JUST DID AND HOLY SHIT ITS LIKE SO SIMILAR!

|

Usern23

Dream and Dani knowing each other? Pog!

|

Usern88

That would be such a cool thing!