Chapter 5: Time

3 days after the game Y/N sat in his apartment watching film from games. Y/n turned off the table and just sighed. Prevent from team activities per league standards per every suspension. Y/N rubbed the brow of his nose and burried himself in his knees.

Sofia:" Hey look at me its not the end of world you can't play for two weeks" she said getting down on her knees.

Y/N:" I just feel like I failed you and everyone else" he said still not looking at her.

Sofia:" Babe no you didn't your amazing out there every week" she said getting closer too him.

Y/N:" I know but I let you guys down I said what I tried to do but I failed" he said still looking down.

Sofia:"Look at me I have been with you since freshman year I love you with all my heart. So when I say this listen it is okay to get in trouble you will learn for you're mistakes don't beat yourself up over it" she said staring into his eyes looking at him intently.

Y/N got up and hugged her as he got up and turned on the tv. On was ESPN as they where speaking on NFL news and his suspension.

Molly Q:" Do you think it was the right move to suspend Y/N Taylor" she said to her co-host.

Keshon Johnson:" No he shouldn't be I think. Now I get the NFL coming down on him hard he is the face of rising stars but a fine should be enough." He said backing up Y/N as he was a former player.

The host kept talking about if for a little about the suspensuon before moving as most of the NFL was on his side. Was a bad thing yea but he did get time to spend with his girlfriend.

They decided to go out to dinner together and just have a date night together as they haven't been able to spend a lot of time together due to both of their jobs. Going to a steak house in the nation harbor was a big thing it was their first real date night in a while.

Y/N:" So how is everything with the little one" he asked referring too the baby.

Sofia:" He is good" she said with a smile.

Y/N:" You think it's gonna be a boy?" He asked her.

Sofia:" I hope it is" she said too him.

Y/N:" Can I name him then?" He asked her.

Sofia:" Only if I get to name our second" she said as they shook on their little deal.

Y/N:" What names do you have in mind?" He asked her.

Sofia:" Hmm, for a girl I would like Isabella or Xiomara." She said honoring Hispanic heritage.

Y/N:" I like both of those they sound strong just like you." He said completing her.

Sofia:" Thanks babe what would name it for a boy?" She asked him.

Y/N:" I want it to be something that's unique I like Kyro, Atlas or Dante." He said too her.

Sofia:" I like Kryo and Atlas a lot I think our parents would like them too" she said agreeing with them.

Y/N:" Oh yeah how is your dad I know we both don't see him often." He said asking her about her father.

Sofia:" Oh he is good just really buys with work but he is proud of you." She said with a little bit of a jittery voice.

Y/N:" You didn't tell him you were pregnant did you" he asked as she darted her eyes away from them.

Sofia:" Yea he doesn't know" she said as Y/N looked at her with a blank face.

Y/N:" How about we go see him" he said.