Raven sighed tiredly as Aqualad stood next to her, also speechless.

Superboy turned to Miss Martian, grabbing her arm. "Come on. I'll keep you safe."

"You're my boyfriend, Conner. Not my keeper. Stop hanging on me like a character from a 70's sitcom." M'gann tells him telepathically, annoyed as she crosses her arms. 

"I just… wanna protect you." Superboy said, clearly confused.

"Like Aqualad and Raven protected us?" Artemis steps up beside M'gann. "I'm not sure if your protection or patronizing is good for our health."

The two girls walk off without any word from Kaldur.

"Why didn't you stop them? You're supposed to be in charge." Superboy said growling.

"I am…" Aqualad tries, his voice calm and easy.

Superboy shakes his head, then turns and took off too.

"Um, did I miss the part where you actually said what the plan was?" Captain Marvel asks.

Raven growls, then turned to Kaldur.

"Superboy's right. You're supposed to be in charge. They're being childish right now and you have to wear the big boy pants and take control of the situation. We're on a mission, and no matter what the issue is, what you say still goes. So stop slacking and start acting up." She said firmly, and then turned away from the two, walking forward.

Kaldur dropped his head at her words, as Captain Marvel walked up beside him.

"She's scary." The man whispered to the Atlantean, who turned to him confused. "I…in a good way."

Aqualad and Raven walked through the jungle, the latter with her hood up. 

Captain Marvel lands beside them as they paused, noticing the multiple footprints and bullets casing on the floor before them

"Guess this is where Mayor Hills'... monkey business went down." Captain Marvel said, Raven nodding in agreement. 

Silence from Aqualad.

Raven turned to see the teen staring off into the distance, as Captain Marvel kept talking.

"So at least we've confirmed his story, right?" No response. "Aqualad?" 

The Atlantean blinked, coming back to reality. He turns to the other two.

"My apologies, Captain. I am… plagued by doubts." Then he turned to Raven. "Perhaps we were wrong to withhold."

Raven frowned, and then opened her mouth to say something when suddenly, there was shuffling in the trees, catching their attentions.

Before they could blink, a giant mammoth, kind of elephant breaks through the trees, trumpeting loudly.

Captain Marvel jumps to stop the mammoth, succeeding for moment, before the mammoth picks him up, throwing him into the trees.

Kaldur stands in shock, not seeing the large bemoth coming behind him. Raven jumped in, pushing him out of the way, before he was stepped on by it's foot.

Captain Marvel heard a growl and he turned to see a red-eye tiger, with a collar on it's neck. The tiger growled and jumped at him.

Kaldur kicked off a tree as the Elephant charged at him with it's tusk, but hitting him with it's trunk instead.

Raven stood in front of the tiger, and trapped it in an orb, using all of her strength to lift it up, eyes narrowing on the collar round it's neck, before tossing it into the jungle.