I felt him tense up, not expecting that. I drew circles along his arm, but moved my hand making him think that I was done. 

He eased up and exhaled as if he was holding something in? 'Weird, but never less I am not done yet'

I chuckled at his reaction before making it even worse for him through tracing my hand down along his abs, caressing them. He gasped, defiantly not expecting that! I snickered knowing he was gonna crack. 

He moved his head to look at me as I was smiling innocently, like i did nothing. He was crimson red and I know what I'm about to do may be a bit mean but hey! He did it too!

Rachel:" geez Chris, I could mistake you for a tomato" I said sassily not looking so innocent anymore. He looked shocked before getting it and defiantly looking pissed off. Before he said.

Christopher:" stop it" he said seriously.

Rachel:" nope! I'm not gonna stop doing that anytime soon!" He looked even more pissed off.

Christopher:" Rachel! Cut it out" he said pissed off as I just laughed saying.

Rachel:" make me!" 'Oh no' I immediately regretted those words the minute they left my mouth. He smirked and said.

Christopher:" very well....." he said. He scooted up towards me slightly, crawling on top of me. 'What the fuck is going on right now?' He took the hand that was on his abs in a strong grip and the other one as well before pinning both on top of my head.

On instinct I started squirming none stop, I could see he was amused seeing me struggle under his grasp until I finally gave up saying.

Rachel:" aww, man! You've gotta be kidding me!" He chuckled seeing me helpless underneath him, I pouted and angry pout while rolling my eyes. Before asking.

Rachel:" can you get off me now? I'm gonna stop i promise" i asked, he just looked at me with his eyes soaked in lust and hunger, ' why- oh, that's not good' I thought to myself, not taking my eyes off his.

He pinned both of my hands above my head with, now, one hand. The other moved to my waist, gently caressing it. Still looking at me with his gorgeous eyes, something clicked in me.

I'm in love with my best friend..........

'Well crap' I'm screwed.

He drew circles on my skin, on my waist. Not only looking at me with lust or hunger anymore. 

 Cause I swear I saw a bit of love forming in his eyes. 

And I was right, I saw it again with admiration. Replacing the hunger with pure love and admiration. I adored his eyes, I always have and I always will, but I think we both know that this isn't the sweet little friendship we once had. No.

We both know that we have stronger feelings and that being just friends doesn't feel right anymore.

We were interrupted by a knocking which said.

Y/n:" hey Christopher, it's breakfast, we get up early here sorry about that. I have some fresh clothes here for you" we looked at each other before I motion for him to talk and he did.

Christopher:" thanks, y/n. But isn't it only 7 : 30?" 

Y/n:" it is but we got a lot to do today so we're gonna have to get up early, sorry again"

Christopher:" it's ok"

Y/n:" good, by the way. Do you know where Rachel is? I looked for her but I can't find her?" We looked at each other almost impossible to hold the laughter in.