➯𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍.

General information
Full Name
Sachihiro Wolfe

Nickname
Sachi ; Chi-Chi ; Hiro

Age
22-28

Date of birth
July 12

Gender
Male

Sexuality
Straight

Species
Human

Personality
Meet Sachihiro, your typical crackhead with a lot of ideas popping into his head left and right that will make you question yourself if he'll be safe when he tries to execute his ideas. He's known to be a super awkward whenever he meets a new person but if he gets used to you being around, beware of his geekiness and his craziness. He's the true definition of weird whenever he's bored. There's a lot of good things to say about him but unfortunately, he isn't perfect so there are also the bad things that most people doesn't like about him. He's very oblivious, unintentionally insensitive and he's always overworking himself because of his bad freaking time management.

If you're wondering what he's like when it comes to dating and you'll asked his ex-girlfriend about it, she'll actually say that he's a good boyfriend. Very observant, caring yet he gets flustered at almost every little thing that makes his heart go ka-boom. He's bad in expressing his feelings through action but whenever he says something he always mean it.

Occupation
Student / A veterinarian as his full time job and an inventor as his side job.

General appearances
Faceclaim

General appearancesFaceclaim

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tattoos
None

Scars
He has some small scars on his fingers.

Piercings
None

Height
5'7

Factuals
Backstory
Sachihiro was born in Japan and was raised in the United States. When he was a small kid and was still living in Japan, his parents were always fighting and it wasn't because of him, it's about Sachihiro's father. His father is an alcoholic and a gambler while his mother is a hard working veterinarian, the reason why he loves animals, who tries to put food on the table for the sake of their little family. His mom couldn't divorce his father at first for Sachihiro's sake but she did ended up divorcing him when she felt like their marriage was loveless. After the divorce, his mom took him and they stayed in his grandparents' place until they migrated to America.

During middle school, Sachihiro was having some difficulty in his classes since he hasn't learned English yet but surprisingly, he wasn't bullied about it which his mom was thankful for. Around this time, Sachihiro was feeling blue for not having a father figure and he always get jealous of his classmates who gets picked up by their dads. It saddened his mom to see him being like this but she didn't want to get remarried since he was her top priority until she met Wallace Wolfe, her soon to be husband and Sachihiro's stepdad. Wallace is a great person and he loves Sachihiro so much that he remembers everything he experienced with him which will be soon shared to your oc during our rp.

When Sachihiro was a junior in high school he kinds become like Flint from the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. He started experimenting things and building things for fun and it essentially became a side hobby for him. His step dad was supportive while his mom? She was concerned about his friends who has to be his test subjects with some of his creations. Surprisingly he even got a girlfriend during that same year yet they broke up during their second yet of dating while he was taking up a course to become a veterinarian like his mom since long distance relationship wasn't their thing. It was a healthy break up though.

Likes
Building and planning things ; animals ; mochi ; sleeping in ; being unhealthy

Dislikes
Socializing with new people ; being judged about his culture ; being his mom's translator whenever she's mad at Wallace ; waking up early when he stayed up too late ; working out ; the fact he's still a virgin.

Strengths
Surprisingly, his greatest strength is his observation. Then his creativity and then lastly his determination in not dying as a virgin.

Weaknesses
His only weakness is whenever he has a creativity idea for a project, he always fails in determining if it's going to be safe or not. It's kind of a mystery about how he's alive right now.

Fears
Dying as a virgin ; as an Asian, he fears his mother's wrath ; behind the scenes of movies that uses intense CGI.

Allergies
None.

Scenario 1:
It's been a very long while ever since you dated someone and it made you feel a bit lonely- screw 'a bit', you've been feeling lonely ever since the day you broke up with your dumb ex who probably cheated on you or who did the annoying 'it's not you, it's me' crap.

Your friends decided to make you a dating profile since, well, they can't bare to see you all by yourself on your phone, watching random videos on YouTube or doing tik tok videos that will never make you tik tok famous and besides, you've been bitter whenever you're out with your friends eith their significant other because you're literally third wheeling and you find it annoying. Who the hell won't find that annoying? It's like they're rubbing it on your face that they're happy being taken while you're single!

You didn't react too much when your friends did made you a dating profile and you were free to pick anyone you find interesting in the dating site/app or whatsoever it is. You couldn't find anyone in the app/site to match up with since most of them seem like someone who's too much to handle so you didn't opened the app for a few hours because you had more important things to do at that day.

After doing everything you had to do at that day, you got curious if you had someone wanting to pair up with you and there were a lot. Some were decent, some looked like a fuccboy / fuccgirl, some looked nice and the others were just plain weird and you come across with someone who had their information like this wanting to pair up with you.

 Some were decent, some looked like a fuccboy / fuccgirl, some looked nice and the others were just plain weird and you come across with someone who had their information like this wanting to pair up with you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You?

Scenario 2:
Feel free to make up one!