➯𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎. ♡

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
❝𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝
𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔
𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐.❞
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

General informationFull NameNathaniel Prescott

General information
Full Name
Nathaniel Prescott

Nickname
Nathan ; Niel ; Nate

Age
28-30

Date of birth
May 01

Gender
Male

Sexuality
Straight

Species
Human

Personality
Women would often say that he's their ideal man because he's a total gentleman, a man who they can rely on, would put others first before him and he's great with kids but when it comes to you? It's different. He kinda becomes cold, snarky and there are time when he unintentionally hurts you verbally thinking that he's making a great joke but he's bad at making them. He also became distant and he'll leave most of the house chores on you. There's this one thing about him that annoys you the most and that is the fact that he prioritizes his mother over you. There are times when he become secretive and sometimes he has this tendency to lock himself up in the room which he calls his 'office'. Not only that he's like that but he lets do his mother do whatever she wants! There's another thing about Nathaniel values his mother's opinion on anything. He's like her tiny little dog who follows her around and does every order he have received from her. Old Nathaniel wasn't like this. He used to be kind, sweet and he always put you on top. He have always put you on top of his priorities. He used to show you how he loves you in a very affectionate manner. He used to do embarrassing and shameless things right in front of you. Whenever you need something or you need him, he'll come dashing to you without any second thoughts. That was the type of man that you fell for.

Occupation
Pediatrician

General appearances
Faceclaim

Dylan O'Brien