Ch 29 Helping Nifty

Start from the beginning

( A/N: two reasons I'm using a video, 1 dubbed comic videos are really good, 2 I'm lazy as hell ( no pun intended )...)

Back to the present.

SJ: I see,...are you sure your ok though?

Nifty: hmm?...oh yeah sure don't worry about it I'm ok.

Even though she says she's ok, SJ feels like she's just faking it to make him not worry about her.

Later that day after they got back at the hotel Nifty quickly makes her way to one of the hotels bathroom to clean herself off, also she asked SJ to not tell Charlie what happened today as well, mainly because she might worry as well.

They all go about there day and do there jobs, SJ was in a office room doing some paper work, while he was working he would see nifty pass by and do some cleaning, but SJ gets the feeling she isn't ok.

Sometime later after the day was over, SJ then Finished his work and headed upstairs to sleep, but he was tired as hell so he decided to use one of the empty rooms to sleep for the night, he Immediately fall in top of the bed and fall a sleep.

About half an hour later he wakes up as he hears the sound of someone knocking on the door.
The door then opens up and he sees who it was, it was nifty in Pink pajamas and holding a plushie. And she looks really sad and scared.

 And she looks really sad and scared

SJ: Nifty?...what's wrong?

Nifty: I-I had a bad dream, it was about that guy, it really scared me.

SJ: ( he gets up and walks up to her and kneels down and hugs her ) oh sweetie, I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to help you.

Nifty looks away deep in thought and then she looks back at him.

SJ: oh wow...um I'm not sure that's a good idea, * Plus if we oversleep in the morning and Charlie finds us sleeping together she may get the wrong idea*.

Nifty: but I'm really scared.

SJ: well - ( SJ was about to say something...but then she used her secret weapon of guilt...the puppy eyes....well puppy eye More specifically)

SJ: * damm I hate the puppy eyes trick*

SJ: * damm I hate the puppy eyes trick*....sigh...ok fine, lay on my bed next to me and we can sleep together.

Nifty: ( she smiles) thank you...and can you leave the door a bit Open for me?

SJ: sure ( he cracks open the door a bit )

She then gets on the bed and she lays down, SJ then joins in and she snuggled up to him.

SJ lays their but he didn't really bother him.

Nifty:.... SJ?

SJ: hmm?

Nifty: Do you ever get scared?

SJ:...when I was little, I was scared a lot, more then you can imagine, in fact there was one guy that scared me.

Nifty: you mean the bad step dad from your memories me and the others saw?

SJ: yeah, so you already know that part, but you see there is something else.

Nifty: what?

SJ: the thing that scares me the most,...is fear it self, and fear of loosing my loved ones.

Nifty: so how did you beat it ...fear that is?

SJ: ( turns to the side of the bed and looks at her ) fear only beats you if you let it win, if you want to beat fear you have to look it in the eye and face the challenges that comes with it. When you told me what you did to that guy, you told me that you were brave as well, but even the bravest have fear. I have had fear in my mind and heart all my Life, but even though it was their I still faced that challenges that came with it.

Nifty: really?...wow.

SJ: But now, I have something that makes me even more braver and stronger then before.

Nifty: really? What?

SJ: you and the others, before then I had no one, but then you and the others came into my life, you are by far the closest thing I have had to real friends. So Nifty please know that if you ever need to talk to someone, anyone at all...were all here for you, I'm here for you. Like a big brother.

She looks at SJ and smiles and she hugs and snuggles up to him

Nifty: thank you SJ, if Miss Charlie dream idea of redemption is possible, I hope it works for you, you deserve to be up there in heaven, your a good person.

She then fall deep in her sleep fast while SJ lays back, there was a bit of a sad look in his face as he was looking up at the ceiling.

SJ: * Trust Me sweetheart, I'm a lot of thing's....but a good person was never one of them....but maybe someday*

He the falls a sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED