Time To Go

Gellert POV:
Once we get back from the parade I can feel the happiness radiating off of Albus. I smile at his huge grin and messy hair. I guess I now have a world to work towards. There is just one problem. Everyone needs to forget what they saw. Thankfully I have been coming up with a potion which can amplify Albus' already incredibly powerful obliviate charm and can diffuse throughout the school. I just need a potions lab and Albus.
"We probably should be getting back soon but first we need to do something to make everyone forget something they saw." I say.
Remus looks at me sadly. "You openly shared affection and got a bad reaction."
Albus nods. "But my best friend Elphias supports us and that is all I need."
Sirius smiles and Albus' response but I see in his eyes that he knows life will be difficult for us. I will do everything I can to keep Albus as happy as possible.
"What do you need to do to make everyone forget?" Lily asks clearly eager to help.
"Just the potion lab and basic ingredients oh and Albus of course." I say.
The group nod and lead us through the castle.

The potions room looks exactly the same as it does in our time. I immediately set out to create my potion throwing together ingredients. I notice Albus looking at me. I wink at him and he blushes then begins preparing for his part in the potion whilst explaining to the group what I am doing. I feel pride as he brags about my brilliance at potions.
"But Albus is the smartest student Hogwarts has ever seen." I remind them hearing how much Albus compliments me.
Albus flushes even harder and I grin at him.

"And we are ready." I say once Albus has placed the charm on the potion.
"Thank you for everything" Albus says hugging Remus and then Lily.
"Yeah it's been great." I say.
Sirius holds out his hand for me to shake and pulls me in for a very strange hug.
"See you lot in about 80 years." I say beginning to turn the time turner.

We arrive just outside the school. I unstop the potion and mutter the incantation to make it diffuse. A purple mist floats out of the bottle and we watch as it fills the school.
"I made sure it only wipes the memories of people we don't want to know so Elphias still knows." I say.
"Thank you my love." Albus replies hugging me.
Once we decide it is safe enough we decide to spend the rest of the night in the room of requirement that was filled with sweets especially for Albus.