1974

Gellert POV:
I use the time turner to take us 80 years into the future. I hope life is better here. We swirl through time until we land by the lake. Albus looks at me.
"When are we?" He asks.
"Well, if this worked correctly we should be in 1974." I reply.
"Wow. Actual time travel. I theorised it could be possible but I couldn't think of how to put it into practice."
"We should ask some people to check it worked." I say.
"What about those people?" Albus says pointing at at a group of boys our age.
We make our way other and when they notice us they look up.
"Um. Excuse me. Could you please tell us the year?" asks Albus.
"Uh. Weird question but it's 1974." says one of the boys.
"Yeah weird. Who are you?" asks another.
"Should we tell them Albus?" I ask.
Albus rolls his eyes at me. "Obviously not Gellert."
"Uh you know we can hear you." states one of the boys.
"Wait. You're Professor Dumbledore and Professor Grindlewald from the past." says another one.
"Yes. We are. Are we allowed to know your names?" I ask silently scolding myself.
"Well I am James. James Potter." says James.
"Sirius Black."
"Remus Lupin."
"Peter Pettigrew."
"Oh my god. My gay icons!" shouts Remus.
"Wait gay? Happy?" asks Albus.
"Oh right. Gay means homosexual. It is a modern slang word." Explains Sirius.
"Wait we can be openly 'gay' in 1974?" I ask.
"Well yeah kind of. Lots of people still do not accept us." say Remus.
"Us?" Albus asks curiously.
"Oh yeah me and Sirius have been dating since the beginning of the year." Remus replies.
"It was only because of you two that the wizarding world began to recognise the community." adds Sirius.
I look at Albus and grin. It does get better.
"Hey we were heading to the London pride festival. Did you want to join us?" asks James.
"What is pride?" I ask curiously.
"Oh right you don't know. Pride is a celebration of wonderful gayness." explains Sirius.
"Oh yeah. That sounds amazing. We could really use some support. We're in." I say.