Halloween Part 2

Albus POV:
As I take Gellert's hand I allow myself to process what has happened today. Gellert is now my boyfriend. Wow. I never imagined this could happen. I have taken a risk wearing what I am wearing but I am about to cause ripples anyway so why not dress the part. As the great hall gets nearer I surprisingly feel more confident. With Gellert by my side I do not care about anyone else. Couples are already milling around the hall and to begin with no one notices us. I lead Gellert over to the bowls filled with every sweet the wizarding world has to offer.
I grab a handful of cockroach clusters and Gellert opens his mouth and I place one on his tongue.
"Not as good as Sherbert lemons but they will do." He muses.
I hum in agreement as I notice a few students looking at us strangely.
"Care to dance?" I ask bowing theatrically.
Gellert laughs and takes my hand. We begin to sway slowly to the music. I lean my head into Gellert's chest only just realising our height difference. We move around the room not acknowledging the disapproving whispers that begin to follow us round the floor.
"Everyone is looking at us." I whisper under my breath.
"Let them stare." replies Gellert. "Want to do something crazy?" I ask.
"Sure." He replies.
I stand on my tiptoes and place my lips onto his. He responds immediately and as we begin to deepen the kiss an audible gasp fills the room.
"Mr Dumbledore, Mr Grindlewald. See me in my office right now." booms the headmaster angrily.

I look up at Gellert in terror and he gives me a tender look that fills me with love. The music stops and we twine our fingers together. Elphias gives us a steady look as we walk out of the room. The headmaster is fuming.
"How could you be so disgusting?" He yells making us flinch.
"We did nothing wrong. Nothing. I love Albus and I do not see anything disgusting about this." Gellert states.
I look at him in wonder and love.
"But you are the brightest wizards this school has ever seen and you are homosexuals." He repeats confused.
"Yes. We are. We are homosexuals and we love other." I reply.
"Get out of my sight now whilst I decide what to do with you." He yells.

Once we are out of the office I look at Gellert.
"What do we do know?" I ask.
Gellert looks at me and then pulls out a golden watch from his pocket.
"A time turner. But they only go back a few hours. It is already too late." I say.
"Not this one." replies Gellert smirking.