Claustrophobic

"Flash just leave me alone," Peter pleaded walking faster as he held onto his bag tightly, he could still hear the fast footsteps behind him, his spider sense buzzing in the back of his head, giving him a slight headache from how long it had been going on.

Peter had all the time to move out the way when a hand grabbed his shoulder but he knew he couldn't risk it, he couldn't risk anyone finding out.

The boy allowed himself to be shoved against the lockers in the empty hall, his head colliding with the hard mettle.

Peter winced lifting a hand to hold the back of his head. "Seriously guys-" the boy tried to protest but folded over when one of them threw a punch to his stomach.

He didn't have time to shield himself long because a hand on his shoulder pushed him back up against the locker.

"Trying to act tough Parker?" One of Flashes goons chuckled, Peter just rolled his eyes looking away from the boy, sadly only to be met with the face of Flash himself.

"You've been getting on my nerves today Parker" Flash muttered grabbing Peters chin sharply when he tried to look away. "How is that my-" Peter when to speak when the hand on his chin slid down to grip around his neck, not too tight, but strong enough for Peter to shut his mouth.

"You were breathing too loudly in English," Flash had snarled while Peter shifted around uncomfortably as the hand around his neck tightened.

The young boy gulped, his head feeling rushed and his breathing slightly ragged as he stared Flash In the eye.

"Every part of you just aggravates me Parker," Flash smirked pulling Peter forwards by the neck, Peter had already closed his eyes when his head was slammed back against the lockers as hard as flash could manage.

He gasped, his ears ringing slightly, he felt his head pound and it only got worse when Flash swung at him catching him right on the jaw, Peter would have been able to catch himself if not for the foot that had stepped out to trip him.

He fell to the side, his hands flying out to stop his face from colliding with ground his body hitting hard against the floor.

And a sharp exhale left Peters lips when a foot collided with his stomach.

He knew he could probably get up, he could have probably dodged every hit but he couldn't risk it. He couldn't risk hurting one of them, he wouldn't know how to cope with himself if he lost control.

The teenager tried to cover himself as much as he could without actually fighting back, although it caused him a lot more injuries, it was better for him to get hurt than them.

"You act so tough for someone so low," one of Flashes goons laughed, the bottom of his shoe pressing down hard on Peters face, Peter refused to push him off though.

He would stay still like a rag doll like he had every time this had happened to him.

Preying that it would all be over soon.

—————————

Peter laid holding onto his stomach, his head was fuzzy and he could feel the drips of blood running out his nose, even breathing to hard caused him to wince.

"What's wrong Penis? Got nothing to say now?"

Peter grimaced when a hand tugged at his hair lifting his face away from the cold floor, Flash had crouched down, the same smug look on his face as usual.

"Are you done?" Peter breathed out, his head was spinning and it felt like he could bearly move his body.

The smug look on Flashes face fell to a more aggravated look, "You just have to have the last word don't you?" He said.