Milan moaned as Leo grinded against him with more force as he simultaneously kissed and sucked at his neck. Milan had gone all the way quite a few times before this, which was why he couldn't understand why he was more turned on at that moment— when they were still half clothed and not even having sex— than he ever had been before.

The feel of Leo's erection against his, the thought that the handsome male on top of him was just as aroused as he was— was intoxicating. Milan's mind was clouded, he couldn't think, he could only feel. He could feel Leo's lips sucking on his skin, and he couldn't even bring himself to care about the fact that he was going to have to find a way to hide all the marks.

Leo pressed their lips together again. Milan never understood why kissing was special, with his exes it just felt... bland. But with Leo, just the feel of their lips touching was enough for his heart to speed up, as if he had just run a marathon. It was exhilarating, and it made Milan doubt everything he had ever felt for others. Because he knew that this was what it was supposed to be like.

Leo broke their kiss, lifting his face up just a little so that they could look into each other's eyes. Milan knew that even though Leo was trying to be confident, there was still a part of him that was nervous.

Milan pushed Leo's chest, and the other looked at him with a slightly puzzled expression as he laid down on his back. But his confusion was cleared when Milan interchanged their positions, now getting on top of Leo instead. Milan licked his lower lip as he lightly pulled on the drawstring of Leo's sweatpants.

"Do you... Are you— if you're not okay with, uh, you know, then we don't, uh, I mean of course, not all the way but just..." Milan trailed off.

"What do you want to do, Milan?" Leo asked. Milan could feel his face heat up as he tried his hardest to maintain eye contact.

"You know what," Milan muttered as he looked away.

"Tell me," Leo insisted.

"Leo, don't make me say it... I'm not going to say it." Milan closed his eyes.

"Hey," Leo said softly as he raised his hand forward. He kept his finger on Milan's chin, grazing his cheek with thumb as he spoke, "tell me what you want to do to me, Mila, just say the words."

"I... I want to suck your cock, Leo," Milan finally answered.

Leo touched Milan's lips with his thumb, slowly parting his lower lip as he stared at him with so much intensity that Milan felt like he would melt under his gaze. Milan touched just the tip of Leo's thumb with his tongue, making the older one finally removing his hand and untying his drawstring.

Leo motioned over to his groin, and rested his arms behind his head— as if telling Milan to go ahead.

"I'm all yours," Leo said.

Milan didn't know it was possible for three words to give him so much joy. Just those words helped lower his anxiety as he pulled down Leo's sweatpants along with his briefs. Leo lifted his legs to help Milan remove the pieces of clothing completely.

Milan grabbed Leo's hardened member, feeling the warmth of it on his palm. He slowly tugged on it, up and down as his eyes stayed fixated there, looking almost mesmerised. Milan pressed a gentle kiss at the tip, making Leo inhale deeply. Milan repeated the action again. And again. He swiped his tongue across the head, making Leo buckle his hips forward.

"Fu— Milan..." Leo moaned as Milan licked his cock from the tip to its base, and then back up. Once Milan was satisfied with how wet it was, he finally took Leo in his mouth.

Leo's hips involuntarily rose up, pushing himself deeper into Milan's mouth, making the other choke slightly.

"Sorry, crap, sorry," Leo apologized, "It just felt..."

Milan didn't give Leo a chance to finish his sentence as he bobbed his head up and down rapidly. Leo moaned out in surprise, Milan going from one to hundred caught him really off guard as he entangled his fingers in the other's hair, slowly guiding his head as it rose and fell.

Leo tried his hardest to control his hips, not wanting to accidently choke Milan again. Milan gripped Leo's thighs, his nails digging into his bare skin as he kept up his pace.

After a few minutes, Milan slowed down. Leo could tell that his jaw was probably tired as he pulled the boy back up. Leo didn't waste a second in pressing their lips together, kissing him harder than he ever had before. Leo grabbed the waistband of Milan's joggers as he parted their lips.

"Can I?" Leo asked.

"Yeah," Milan breathed out, nodding. Leo flipped their positions, getting back on top again as he got rid of the only clothes that were stopping their completely naked selves from touching one another.

Leo wasn't quite mentally prepared to take Milan in his mouth yet, so he went back to kissing him as he grabbed his cock in his hands. Milan did the same with Leo's, and both of them jerked each other off as continued attacking each other's mouths.

"I'm going to cum," Leo whispered against Milan's lips, making the other increase his pace.

"Me too," Milan replied. They rested their foreheads on top of each other as they finally reached the edge. Milan was the first to cum, all over his own abdomen.

He didn't waste time coming down from his high, as he pushed Leo, making him lay on his back again as he went down on him. Milan grabbed the base of Leo's cock with his hand, as he took as much of Leo in his mouth as he could.

"Milan—" Leo couldn't finish his sentence as he came inside Milan's mouth. The other kept sucking, as if making sure each and every drop was out.

Once he was certain that Leo was done shooting, Milan swallowed. He moved back up, laying half on top of Leo as the other wrapped his arms around Milan, securing him closely.

***

very late update but I hope the chapter made up for the wait lol