Episode 52 - the history of the nanite event.

Começar do início

Rex slipped, and he started falling down the large hill that the castle rested on. Caesar watched as rex started to fall down the hill, breaking his arm along the way. He ran down the hill, trying to catch rex but failing as he looked over rex, knowing that this wasn't going to be an incident he could just walk away from. He yelled out for help as some of people who were still in Abysus walked over and one of them made a call to the other Salazars. They rushed him up and hooked him up to a machine that was reading his body and its rapidly deteriorating state.

Violeta: what where you two doing?

Caesar: he wouldn't leave me alone until I played outside with him and while we were playing eh slipped and...

Rafael: that's enough, there's only one thing that can save him.

Violeta: are you sure about this?

Rafael: we've got them stable enough to make this work.

They placed rex down on the table and they injected him with nanites, watching as his body healed itself. They were relived and Caesar started to feel less guilty.

A few days later:

Rafael: we've seen the nanites in use. They can work, we just need more money and time. Just look at Bobo, his broken arm was almost instantly cured.

Black: unfortunately, the consortium needs to see this at work.

Violeta: we're not going to just let you take our child.

Black: then we have no choice. Goodbye Salazars.

Meanwhile in the lab, Caesar was watching over his brother, keeping monitor or his vitals.

Caesar: he's stable but something else is going on.

His parents walked into the room. Sitting down next to them, now scared.

Caesar: what's wrong?

Rafael: there going to shut us down.

Violeta: and I doubt that they'll just leave the meta nanites either, but there not ready for use.

Caesar: well...

Rafael: you have an idea, don't you?

Caesar: rex's body has been acting weirdly with the nanites, it's like they are listening to his thoughts,

Rafael: we can't just hide them in him.

Violeta: Caesar, why don't you go to your room?

Caesar walked off and his parents came up with a plan.

Early December of 2015:

In just a few minutes the castle was completely overrun with black pawns and leading them was black knight.

Black: I'm sorry Salazars, but you gave me no choice, now where is the child?

Violeta: run Caesar, get out of here.

Caesar: what about you and rex?

Violeta: just get in the pod and get out of here.

Caesar runs off and his parents just block the way to rex who was groggy and just waking up, falling in and out of consciousness. His memory wiped thanks to the nanites. His parents left Bobo with him, both of them being the only hope of figuring out how figuring out how to get the nanites to work. However, it didn't matter as rex and Bobo looked out of the bunker's door, spotting black knight getting close to the parents as they looked at each other, they threw something at a button on the wall to activate the bunker's locking door, and they looked at black knight. She grabbed a syringe filled with the nanites and injected herself with them as the nanites, just as the parents blew the nanite machine sky high. The wave of nanites being flung into the air in an invisible mist. Knowing it was the only way to spread out the meta nanites. One being hidden away all ready, but it's influence managing to stick into the syringe. Allowing black knight to survive the blast. As she pulled herself up, she ripped open the door to the bunker, spotting a terrified Bobo and rex. She dragged them into the only available ship, and she flew them back to providence.