Wild Bachelor's Party

Start from the beginning

Going back Jungkook closes his eyes with a sweet smile plastered on his face. He felt small on every touch of his hyung's. It's the same way his parents would've done as an act of love for him and it made him feel safe and protected.

Jungkook then opened his eyes to finally reply.

"Yes hyung."

With a last smile to each other the both of them part ways heading to their destined location.

.

BANGTAN MAIN HEAD QUARTERS •

Seokjin fires his gun straight at the middle of the shooting board hitting a perfect bullseye earning cheers from his man's who praised him continuously.

He flashes a proud smirk as he toss the gun somewhere sipping the champagne that one of the lady maids gave.

"Take that as an example to work your aiming better. No soldiers of the Bangtan will be a failure. Right?" Jin asks he gulps down the last ounce of champagne in his throat scrunching his face suddenly when he disliked the strong bitter taste.

While the man's nods their head obediently

"Speak when you answer." Seokjin demanded with authority toning with confidence. The Man immediately obey with no hesitation.

"Yes Boss!"

"I don't want to hear boss. Address me Master Kim, The World Wide Handsome." Seokjin again commanded still keeping a straight face while holding the champagne glass bottle playing with it as he does so. While the man's this time looks at each other slowly trying so hard not to laugh but nonetheless obeys what the their boss commands.

"Yes Master Kim. The world wide handsome!" All of the man's shouts in unison this time jin raises a eyebrow looking dismayed.

"Don't shout it you balloon heads. Do I look old that you all assume I can't hear well?" Jin asks still with a raised eyebrow this time taking a hold of his gun playing with it while waiting an answer.

The man's of the BANGTAN'S look at Seokjin with small eyes then looks at each other gulping knowing so well their master despise being addressed old.

Boy oh boy Jin will definitely give them a good worthy punishment.

Moments pass by..

"Hyung! Thanks heaven I finally found yo- , what the fuck is all this now?" Yoongi questions with a raised eyebrow seeing there bodyguard's wearing pink lipstick.

"Why you looking at me? I didn't do anything.." Jin says a little sly smile creeping in his face when he saw yoongi look at him back with a judging face.

"Fine.. it's my punishment. They called me old. Can you believe?" Jin huffs in pure disappointment.

Yoongi just sigh signaling all of their bodyguard to leave them two alone.

"Come with me."

"To where?" Jin asks

"To buy something hyung. You forgot didn't you?" Yoongi says Jin pouts innocently acting like he didn't but the way Yoongi looked at him he knew he was busted.

"Fine..what is it? Tell me."

"The bachelor's party we assembled for Tae and Jungkook that dates tonight also taking about kook his birthday is the day after tomorrow so we're gonna buy double presents." Yoongi says as he grabs the key to his car pushing the unlock buttons for his Lamborghini.

"Oh.. right! I did buy some gifts in advance but oh well the more the better. I'm guessing you slept on the gift giving part when we planned this" Jin says Yoongi passes a nod