Tʜᴇ Fʟɪɢʜᴛ

So a few days later everything was well with everyone and everything. Currently there at school and divine is walking to 4th block Intill she walks past this random girl.

Girl: Oh isn't that the new girl, I heard she lives with that skank bitch sage and that annoying ass kid Sabi.

Divine turned around bewildered.

Divine: What did you say?

Silence ~~~

Girl: Mind your business.

Divine: It's my business when your taking shit about my best friend. I will gladly whoop your ass if you want to keep talking shit.

People in the halls, along with a couple seniors and sophomores transitioning classes start to record.

Girl: Bitch don't play, yes I will continue talking shit because your probably just as bad as Sage. She's a whole skank and she smells like one to. And that curly ass hair of hers looks ratchet as fuck.

Divine stood there for a second in disbelief and a few second later divine punched her right square in her face knocking her dizzy and continue to beat her ass while the girl failed to successfully get a hit. The girl grabbed divines hair.

Mean while in Mr. Tally's class.

Sage: Where the hell is divine.

Jean: I'm not sure.

Student: GUYS THERES A FIGHTS

Jean and Sage look at each other then back at Eren.

Eren: NO WAY.

They run out and see divine.

Divine: I KNOW YOUR NOT GRABBING HAIR. I JUST GOT IT DONE BITCH.

Girl: YOU NEED A REFUND THEN THIS SHIT UGLY.

SAGE: OH HELL NO WHATS GOING ON.

Divine hit her one final time letting her let go and her nose as well as lip was bleeding.

Then finally the administrators pulled them apart.

Jean: WHAT THE HELLS HAPPENING.

Divine with a scratch on her face got pulled away into a room and Sage along with the boys followed.

Administration: You can't come-

Sage: YES THE FUCK I CAN, DIVINE LOVE DID SHE HURT YOU?

Jean: Is that a scratch on your face?

Eren: OH HELL NAHH!

Sage: NAH IM AB TO BEAT A BITCH.

Administration: There's no need to she looks beat up enough.

Divine giggled while laying her head back in the chair.

Administration: You think this is funny?

Silence ~~

Divine: Yes I do, maybe a bitch shouldn't talk shit about my best friend and i wouldn't beat her ass.

Sage: SHE WAS TALKING SHIT?

Eren: Oh shit I think this is my fault.

Sage looks over at Eren with a confused look.

Eren: She's my ex ..

Divine giggled, still with that same smirk on her face.

Divine: Well your ex is a bitch.

Sage: What does that have to do with me.