Sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ?

They were all vibing to music while Himari was driving around many fast food restaurants. Sage was still fast asleep . And everyone else in the back was singing their hearts out Intill sage woke up

Sage: If y'all don't SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Eren: She sure is a fiesta one huh .

Sage gets comfy again and sleeps .

Divine: you never wanna wake sage up she'll beat your ass. I had to learn that the hard way .

Jean and Eren laughs along with Connie .

Sage: Listen here divine

Divine: Oh shut up grumpy .

Sage looks back with a sleepy face peering at divine. Divine laughs and continues singing with everyone. They finally arrived to himaris mansion. They all get out and get inside still finishing out the song they were listening too in the car.

Jean: This is gonna be my year!

Divine: My year!

Sabi: MY YEAR!

Levi: Stop being extra.

Eren: My year..

Armin: Yeahhh

Eren: ARMINNNNNNNMMMMMMMM.

Armin smiled. Eren ran to Armin jumping on him with a big smile. He kissed him happily, Armin kept moving his head.

Armin: Ew, Hey quit Eren!

Eren: But I love you.

Himari: C'mon it's suppose to storm-

Just then rain came pouring down from the clouds the sky was getting darker and darker by the second. Sage was at the front door in side just watching them get poured on. They ran to the door but right as they got there sage shut the door in there faces locking it. She yelled "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR YELLING AFTER I SAID NoT TOO." Levi stood there pissed looking down. They were all beating on the door now soaked.

Sage: YALL AINT COMING IN SOAKED LIKE THAT! Especially you FOOTBALL PLAYERS...YA STINK. NASTY BITCH.

Himari: Sage if you don't open this door right now! I won't order you no food and I will have Sabi tickle you for 1 hour.

Sage: YEAH RIGHT.

Himari: One...Two...

Divine: SAGE OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR.

Eren: IM GONNA COUNT TO 3.

ErWin: Fuck.

Eren: ONE..TWO..-FUCK IT.

Eren busted the door open with brute strength alone. When he opened the door she saw Eren with his long silky hair drenched. Along with everyone else.

Eren: GET HER!

Sages eyes widen like never before. She ran as fast as she could, she saw Eren just about to grab her, She ducked taking as many turns as possible. Reiner came from the front looking like he was about to tackle her. She dove between his legs landing on her belly. Sabi picked her and threw her in the couch. He had a straight face that quickly went to a smile. Sabi tickled Sage and sages dimples popped deeply she couldn't stop laughing her laugh was adorable. Divine laughed, she knew how sage felt. She hates being tickled. Divine went behind Sabi and tickled his belly from behind.