BONNIE AND CLYDE (ENG)

Baby crying in the backround. Scream. Panic. Confusion. Everyone at the mall was desperate to get out as quickly as possible. Get away and avoid the worst-case scenario. She managed to blend in with the crowd, which gave her a huge opportunity to get to the emergency door faster. She was about to go through it when she noticed him. He was looking at her with such intensity that she felt as if his eyes were reading her soul like an open book. They were magnificent. Their color was the hue of a late winter night, and his hands and neck were covered in ink like the finest painter's canvas. He stood in the center of the gallery, amid the panicked people, dressed in a black shirt and black jeans, still staring at her. He had the appearance of a true death angel. When she saw him, her throat became dry. They just stood there staring at each other. She didn't want to ruin this magical moment, but time was running out for her. The sound of police sirens could arleady be heard. She needed to get out of there as soon as possible.

- Who are you? - she asked the stranger. The cops may turn up at any time and arrest her, but curiosity outweighted fear. She needed to figure out who he was.

- I am your fate. Your life and your death, Bonnie. You can call me Clyde. - Hearing it, she froze. It was him. Her beloved and only Clyde.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁𝙾𝚄𝚂 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 | 𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙻𝚈𝙳𝙴 🎉