8. Trouble

A/n :- heya fellas, I hope you all missed me, because I did. So much you wouldn't even know. But now I'm back with all the powerful chapters that you're going to love. So....just enjoys and don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter and btw it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm turning 19, yeyy

just enjoys and don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter and btw it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm turning 19, yeyy

       🎶Cake - Melanie Martinez🎶

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the fleeting colours of dusk began to fade away. Staring outside the city from his window on the sunset as dark fell upon them. The night is the gloom of the day, representing the death of the sun. When the sun is conquered the night becomes still.

There is only silence, with the  towers, houses, shops and other buildings from faraway blooms with their own lights as depression over the land falls like a thick smoke that suffocates all life, there is only sadness and bleak solitude.

Letting out a big Sigh, he cast out his bad memories. His muscles bulged as he lifted the dumbbells on his left hand upto his shoulder blade. He began to focus on the vibrant colors of his life, not the desolate darkness like before. He found a reason to live, his family.

Sweat dripping down his forehead as he tried to focus but couldn’t while so many going on inside his head.

The sun rose in his life just when he thought it never would and that he would never recover. The night was banished from him just like the sun banishes it from the earth. The night may had once plagued his life, but so has the sun bursted forth and warmed his cold existence, the sunrise is the best metaphor for his life.

Putting the dumbles back on the weight stand and picking up a towel, he turned back to glance at the sinking sun while wiping the sweat from his neck, chest and arms.

It’s 5:45pm and he has to go get dressed up for the dinner party for tonight. But as the party has been hosted by his father’s long lost childhood friend, Aaryan and his others siblings have been specially told to be there at 7Pm.

Aaryan rolled his eyes in annoyance. He hated going to parties and balls with his father’s friends, but as a business tycoon, he has no choice. God knows what and who awaits him there. He just hopes that there isn’t any unwanted clingy women waiting for him to arrive and jump.