𑁍

✨ Darkhaast ~

✨ Darkhaast ~

The living room was decorated with beautiful flowers and lights all around. The interior work I have done few years back of the chandler and pillars were making me proud they really looked good here.

The wedding reception was going good and smooth.

It's been along time since we were hear. I was sitting on a table along with Karan and Arhan, we were playing with Arhan. As Srishti became busy with her in-laws.

Sherlyn got to us and took Arhan with her leaving me and Karan alone on the table. While going she gave us a smile which really seemed like a tease. I just ignored it not taking it seriously. I looked around to see everyone busy in their own things. Heaving a sigh I looks back at the man sitting infront of me not taking his eyes off me. I frowned at him this man has already made me blush numerous times after coming here. I, ignoring him started scrolling my phone, I could hear him chuckle.

A while later when I looked around I could see a group of girls. I smiled seeing them, they were our school and college friends. Excusing myself from him and his gaze. I walked to  group of girls and stood their chatting with them.

Our attention turned towards the stage as the anchor came up with a mic welcoming all the guests and others and calling them for a dance. A couple dance in other words.

I stood their looking towards the stage . Out of nowhere I saw a hand being forwarded to me and I knew who it was. All the girls around me gasped seeing the handsome hunk standing before me forwarding his hand.

" Would you like to have a dance with me, my beautiful lady ?" Karan asked me sweetly, with a wide grin on his face.

I could see many eyes wide as he addressed me as 'his beautiful lady'.
I smiling wholeheartedly kept my hand on his shaking my head and heaving a sigh.

He securely holding my hand in his walked me to the floor. The lights slowly going dim, giving the moment its perfect surrounding. I stood facing him reaching the floor. We smiled at eachother as the music starts, slowly moving our bodies.

Iss qadar tu mujhe pyaar kar
Jise kabhi na main sakoon phir bhula
Zindagi layi humein yahan
Koi iraada toh raha hoga bhala

I slowly rested my hands on his shoulder as he slid his cold hands on my bare waist making the shiver run down my spine. Thanks to my gown that had slits on my waist. Shiver ran down my spine because of his hands.

Ki darkhaast hai yeh
Jo aayi raat hai yeh
Tu meri bahon mein duniya
bhula de
Jo ab lamhaat hai yeh
Bade hi khaas hai yeh
Tu meri bahon mein duniya
bhula de

Our eyes locked in eachother. He slowly started moving ourselves according to the music. I smiled at him adoringly and he gave it back.

Ki darkhaast hai yeh
Jo aayi raat hai yeh
Tu meri bahon mein duniya
bhula de
Jo ab lamhaat hai yeh
Bade hi khaas hai yeh
Tu meri bahon mein duniya
bhula de