𑁍

Karan's P

Karan's P.O.V

I was looking at her whole the time from the moment i was here , she really didn't change much other than being more beautiful and hot , she was still cute and seeing her talking to them I could say she is still the same. I was starting at her whole the while. Well she looked more beautiful than the picture. Last time I saw her in person was while we were studying in 10th , when we were just 15 and then I saw her picture after 6 years, when she was 21. Her 21st birthday pictures. Which my dad had because he was here in India and attend the party.

That is when i fell for her even more hardly. She looked so beautiful and cute in that picture like a total grown up women , that i have a large frame of it in my cupboard . being a secret admirer or lover in itself.

Well the crush eyes didn't starts from that day. To be honest , I had a crush on her from grade 1. We were bestfriends from then. My adoration for her grew more stronger every time and it turned into a strong feeling when we were in 8th. I had unhealthy fight with one of my senior , because i heard him say that he was going to propose her and that was it for me. Thinking or hearing nothing i started an argument and ended up breaking his nose and getting suspension , because she was mine.

Thinking all of these a smile curved my lips. And left a sigh. As i was looking at her admiring her being unnoticed , i saw her stand up from the seat.

She walked inside the house leaving the lawn . I walked behind her , because i really wanted to talk to her. I bought her the red roses but couldn't give it to her myself , I was nervous i guess. Well not nervous exactly but like, it's been 10 years we saw eachother. I know her because i saw her picture few years back and she looked all similar to the picture. But that wasn't applicable in her case. She saw me 10 years back and if I suddenly go with flowers and stand infront of her , the only expectation was a slap and i really didn't want that. Rejecting each and every girl , breaking a guys nose for her and then getting a slap from my only love was not at all being justified anywhere. So i handed it to Aarhan, my nephew.

I saw her walking through the corridor a smile adored my lips and followed her but soon she stopped in her steps . I looked at her with a little frown , then my eyes went towards her dupatta which was stuck on one of the decorative lights there. She tried taking it out but was not able to. I quickly walked to her and stood behind her.

"Let me help you "

i said from behind and she looked back , at me. I smiled at her and then slowly pulled out her dupatta and handed it to her. She was looking at me with her beautiful blackish brown orbs not blinking it. I too looked at her lostly well i should admit, she looked more beautiful when close like an icon of beauty.

Suddenly she blinked her eyes and looked around not looking at me avoiding my gaze , i think my gaze was intense that i made her embarrassed but i couldn't help and i am not at all in the fault. This women infront of me was looking so damn gorgeous that my eyes without my consciousness got stuck on her. I really wanted to chuckle seeing her face but i didn't.