My lips move against each other in sync as he focuses on my bottom lip, tilting his head to get even closer to me than before.

My tongue swipes across his bottom lip and i nip harshly at it, to which he groans. My hands slip into his hair and tug at it, running my fingertips through the back of it and he moans, allowing me to slip my tongue into his mouth.

My tongues dance against each other now, the kiss it once was turning into a heated make-out. he pulls away to get some air, breathing heavily as he gives me a peck on the corner of your lips, then my cheek, then jawline and then my neck.

Y/b mouths at the flesh on my neck, nipping softly before giving kitten licks to soothe it afterwards.

"You horn dogs dinner is ready?". The sudden voice pulls us out of our heated make out session.

My eyes widen seeing it was y/d leaned against my bedroom door.

Y/b pulls a mortified look on his face. "Sorry we are coming down". Y/b anxiously apologised whilst avoiding eye contact with my dad.

Y/d smirks at his apology. "Don't worry and y/n and y/b please use condoms if you are having intercourse".

I groan in embarrassment at his words. "Dad stop".

He walks away for a second then turns back around. "Y/b I have spare condoms if you need any but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't fit you".

__________

bonus scene: sx scene

(this is off tumblr from @/pjsflrt)

🥵 🌶 🍋

My parent finally left the house after dinner leaving y/b and I home alone.

Y/b grabbed me placing me on his lap, his lips finding mine within seconds, his hands held my waist tightly and i was sure they were gonna leave marks but i could care less about this when he was kissing me like his life is depending on it and my hands gripping his hair rubbing myself against his lap.

"jump." y/b whispered huskily and i wrapped my legs tightly around him and he stood up taking me to my bedroom.

We couldn't keep our hands off each other, y/b rubbing my ass firmly and I was massaging his shoulders which resulted in him laying me on my bedroom floor taking off my and his clothes.

I was stark naked whilst y/b was in his boxers, y/b eyes wandering my body in adoration and lust, he kissed down my neck to the valley of my breasts where he sucked lovebites there claiming me as his. he leaned down taking one of my hard nipples in his mouth while he played the other with his free hand.

his tongue flickering my nipple and his teeth grazing it had me a moaning mess feeling myself get wetter. he turned to my other breast giving it the same attention.

my hands went down y/b abs gripping his growing erection through his boxers, "i wanna suck you off," i whispered against his lips and he groaned at my blunt words.

"fuck, the night is still young princess, we have all the time in the world. just relax for me, okay?" he said and i whined a little when he pressed himself against my core.

Y/b turned you on your stomach his hands gripping my hips pulling my ass against his pelvis, he held his cock at my entrance coating it with my juices before he dove into me.

I moaned at the feeling of him inside me, he stilled for a moment letting me adjust to him and letting himself adjust to how tight i were gripping him.

he pulled out then slid in back again feeling me relax a little around him, he did the same movement but this time it was a little harder, i moaned loudly pushing myself  back against him for more.

Y/b groaned picking up his pace slamming himself inside me over and over again his hard thrusts making it hard for me to hold yourself on my elbows.

"oh my god, look at you, look at how desperate you're for me, letting me fuck you on your bedroom floor because you were too horny to get on the bed." he said and i chuckled breathlessly looking at him over my shoulder

"says the one who dragged me up here."

Y/b growled ramming himself deeper inside, his hand found its way to my hair pulling me up and arching my back. I tightened around him and he delivered a harsh slap to my ass.

"oh my god, y/b, i'm coming, i'm coming." I moaned feeling my orgasm hit you hard.

I screamed in pleasure feeling my thighs tremble and getting soaked. Y/b watched me in amazement coming at the sight of my soaked bottom. I opened my eyes after calming down for a moment looking at my thighs and seeing they were covered in some sort of a liquid essence, i looked at the carpet and saw it was also soaked.

"Y/B AND Y/N"